Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

LaKisha and Jennifer

Oh my ... Jersey...you gave me my much needed Monday snort out loud laugh!! The Hobbits...that is a gooder!!! :animated_rotfl:

And yet another YAWN night from them...I thought one of them was going to snap for sure but all I got was disappoinment.

Last night they had the perfect opportunity for a good old sibling beatdown. Little Sis just doesn't have it in her to speak out and stand her ground. These 2 are a snorefest. They're lucky the hobbits messed up so badly.

Being an only child, I never had those sibling problems and it's hard for me to understand the dynamics. Older siblings are bossy and the younger ones just follow their lead. The older sister is much like Victor. They both think they are always right. The younger sister is like Tammy - doesn't stand up for herself. I doubt that she even said "I told you so" when they had to go back and get their travel documents. They were lucky. Yeah, I would have given older sis the beat down . . . :bangin::boxing:

I would wish for these two to go home tonight, but I don't think the midgets will be able to overcome their deficit.

It sure does. Hope they go home. While I think both parties were asses tonight, the problem started with these two - Luke was already at the box - you don't come running up behind and run into a deaf person and not expect to get elbowed - she startled him, plain and simple.

I would wish for these two to go home tonight, but I don't think the midgets will be able to overcome their deficit.

short people..

And I actully kinda liked them tonight.. I never disliked them, but they have been kinda boring in previous episodes...

I dont like them now cause they had a little tiss, like somebody is assuming... But Cause they didnt scream and fight back to the other team who was acting like babys and overexaggerating everything.. they stood there with a smile, cause they knew they werent worth their time.

Well there was some drama tonight! I think Luke and Margie were reading too much into the smiles when Luke was trying to explain himself.

Smile? Looked more like a smirk to me. And if you really are concerned and trying to set the record straight, why would you smile during a serious situation. The big sister has her arm looped over the other sister smirking while Luke is trying to recount what happened. I thought that was callous of them plus the fact that they had to inform the other teams that Luke had pushed them when they were otw to the do the fowl road block. I didn't like the way they acted at all and hope they get theirs next week. :sly:

I can't stand these sisters. They pretend to be good Christian girls then act like crazy bitches.

Yes i think they were being very rude and they thought it was funny when luke got mad. But it looks like next week might be the end for them Yes Girls carma is a bitch as you said.

i still love the sis i do not see nothing worry with what jen and kisha did luke is his mom need to get over it if that was me i would have you know lol deaf or Not deaf sorry thats just me and come on ppl he was acting like a lil bitch like Jen sayed it was a bitch ass move gald they come in frist as fur as jen and kisha Smileing i would have did the same thing or get kicked of the show for kicking mom ass for what she sayed as a black women that was not call for no one can tell me diff she was wrong end of the story.

Jen&Kisha<3333 FTW

i still love the sis i do not see nothing worry with what jen and kisha did luke is his mom need to get over it if that was me i would have you know lol deaf or Not deaf sorry thats just me and come on ppl he was acting like a lil bitch like Jen sayed it was a bitch ass move gald they come in frist as fur as jen and kisha Smileing i would have did the same thing or get kicked of the show for kicking mom ass for what she sayed as a black women that was not call for no one can tell me diff she was wrong end of the story.

Jen&Kisha<3333 FTW

scratchhead.gif

Well, I agree with Marty -- I think I agree with catwishes, who was disagreeing with TK809's ..... statement?

Anyway -- they were rude -- I don't blame Margie for blowing her stack. I wish she hadn't, but I don't blame her.

Jen&Kisha<3333 FTW

ummmmm ------english 101

I tend to agree with TK09 (I think :rolleyes: ).

Not sure exactly who is who but "deaf son" hip checked the "sister" as she came up to the box and the 2nd time "son" plowed into the "sister" as she was pulling the clue out of the box. In both cases "deaf son" was the "agressor" but I do not believe his actions were nesccearily deliberate or hostile - in fact his reactions are perfectly understandable if you remove "hearing or sound" from the equation (he would have no idea someone was coming up behind him without sound or sight [from the back of his head] and he would not have heard her footsteps stop when she reached the box).

But, I can definitely see why both "sisters" would feel that was he was pushing them around cause without seeing the actual footage I think I might have felt the same way. And, I think Mom and Son over-reatced at the Pit Stop. It's a game, it is volatile as the numbers dwindle, let it go.

First clue box was not Luke's fault - he was there first and she tried to muscle in. If you're gonna play like that, expect things to get physical.

I laugh when ppl get p*ssy all the time. Maybe they were mocking him. But maybe, just maybe, they were just laughing at his hissy fit. I know I would have been.

Like I just told someone...at first I tried to make excuses for Luke, saying how he was startled, but really, he was elbowing her away. It's not like he jerked back and accidently hit her. He was deliberately pushing her back/blocking her with his elbow. That's no longer a reflex, jerking reaction...it's an intentional, dirty game play one. I love Luke and Marge, but even I can clearly see that it was a low blow.

As for the sister running in to him, I don't think she did it on purpose. I've raced against ppl a lot and when you really get going, it's hard to stop. I think they both saw eachother, then went off running towards the box, each trying to get there first, only Luke beat her, and she crashed into him. Woops, it happens though.