Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

LaKisha and Jennifer

They were back to being a bumbling mess again tonight. They are lucky the blondes are worse.

Hard body... She was lookin fine in her underwear, that she had to PUT ON... Whoa!!

popcorn

True, she has a great body. They had to blur her cheeks a bit too when she was running.

Something to learn before going onto Amazing Race. Learn how to drive a stick.

Something to learn before going onto Amazing Race. Learn how to drive a stick.

Definitely! Oh...and wear underwear you wouldn't mind being seen in public in, just in case.

Definitely! Oh...and wear underwear you wouldn't mind being seen in public in, just in case.

Or... Just wear underwear!!

These two are vera vera boring.

just sayin

I didn't mind them as much last night as I usually do. But given the choice of them or Mel and Mike I would have preferred eliminating L & J.

I did laugh when Kisha kept sneezing.... and Jennifer told her to shut up :animated_rotfl:

Wasn't the cabbie laughing at her too? It was some pretty funny sneezing! :animated_rotfl:

It was, and yes the cabbie was laughing.... but Jennifer saying, Bless you, shut up.... was priceless

:animated_rotfl:

Only a sister (as in sibling) would do that! :animated_rotfl:

I so wish they would have been eliminated instead of Mel and Mike. It's pretty bad when the only thing most of us can think of about them is her sneezing! lol They are just boring...I thought for sure we would have some great sister fights but nope...nothing...just good ol' boring.

I agree with superstaaar. Someone should check their birth certificates because true sisters would have given us some great entertaining screaming matches by now.

My sisters have already discussed and come to the conclusion that we could never do this race together.

One of the most boring teams ever.

Last night they had the perfect opportunity for a good old sibling beatdown. Little Sis just doesn't have it in her to speak out and stand her ground. These 2 are a snorefest. They're lucky the hobbits messed up so badly.