Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Christi and Jodi

I think they think more of themselves than what they're actually able to deliver. We'll see though. I wasn't overly impressed.

I am still on the fence with these two. I wasn't very impressed with them at all but they really didn't annoy me as much as I thought they would. I guess I will wait to see what next week brings.

another set of Dirty Hookers

What did they say during their intro? Something about being blond and being able to get all the help they need? I'm not sure if I heard it right, but from what I thought I heard, I figured I would hate these two. I absolutely can't stand it when a team things being blond, or cute, or female, is going to get them through the race. I don't care if they use these facts for an advantage, when they can, but when they mention it at the beginning, it seems to me like that's a major part of their strategy.

I would rather see people with confidence in their own abilities, and the instinct to know when to ask for help.

Even if I am all wrong as to what they said in the beginning, I was still unimpressed by this team. They didn't really bug me though, but I thought they should have done better than what they did.

I couldn't believe how scared the one was who did the bungee jump, but she never even made a peep when she went down. Her reaction to doing it, was very undramatic. She was either so scared she couldn't speak, even after it was over, or this is one unemotional chick.

yea they looked weak tonight they better step it up!

X

Ok, them carrying around that piece of wood was funny yet sad. They need to step it up or they'll be gone soon.

Ha, I was laughing... I think it will be funny if they get 2nd from last all the way through the season..

A couple of airheads...

WOO HOO!! Way to go ladies!!! Nice leg(s)....

I can't wait till next weeks run!!!

:popcorn: