Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Christi and Jodi

60269892eb0.jpg

Biography

Christie Volkmer (37); Jodi Wincheski (40)

Hometown: Choctaw, Okla./ Houston, Texas

Relationship: Flight Attendants

These two savvy flight attendants met while working on a Southwest Airlines flight six years ago where they made an instant connection. Both admit to being extremely competitive and determined to win.

Christie and Jodi agree they have different personalities, but are confident these differences will be used as a strength on the Race. Christie claims that she is more analytical while Jodi is the reactive one. Her biggest pet peeve about Jodi is that she reacts too fast, while Jodi

And once again, the team blonde. Oh joy. Actually I think I might like them better than the redheaded cheerleaders though.

They are a bit older than the typical blonde teams of the past. Hmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

i loved the southern belles last season.. hope they are like that, but better competitors.

hey, the "southern belles" may not have been so wise, but they were some of the nicest people ever on the show.. but very ditzy.

I think, honestly, that their knowledge that they may have gained being flight attendants will really help them out in this race. But that's just my opinion.

Exactly. They will have great knowledge about airports and flights. Big advantage.

I doubt it. But they will know how to find those perfect tickets, they will know airports inside and out. Huge, huge advantage.

Agreed. I like these two from what I've read. They seem to be on the show for the right reasons. That's refreshing when you think of the other older, hott women we've seen in the past.

Having all that travel experience has to give this team an advantage. Especially, as Erin said, in the airports. Hope it doesn't get to be too unfair. It might be what makes me hate them.

Its not going to let their flight earlier..

and TAR always has challenges where the place doesnt open till 8 am or something, so there is always steps were they can catch back up.

I say tomato, you say tomato....... Sometimes I think someone just likes to disagree to be disagreeing. BUT I tend to think that there has to be at least some advantage for these two in that they know their way around airports, and they know how to find good flights, and they should know how to effectively communicate with airport personnel. It is true that there are many ways to catch up or lose ground, but as far as airports go, I say these two will have somewhat of an advantage.

Yes they do have the advantage in getting flights.

just .... was hoping we wouldn't have one of those blonde teams. It's tired.