Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Cara and Jamie

do they not both have good bodies?

I like Jaime's face better than Cara's... And yes they both have great bods!!! If Jaime was a mute, she'd be perfect!

Ok. I was about to say...

But that one really is nice... jamie, just gets frustrated some..

Yup, crashed and burned. They were saved by a porta-potty.

Jaimie, I LMAO when the cab dispatcher told you she was not your personal concierge!! Buhahahahaaaaaa! That lady spoke for all the cabbies around the world that you treated like complete dog crap on the bottom of your shoe. I really hope you watch the race and take a good long look at your behavior. Because it was appalling! You are the epitome of "the ugly American." And I felt embarrassed watching you. If I knew a mailing address for you I would ship you a book of etiquette because it seems your Mother didn't teach you many manners.

Speaking of bad manners, I hope you step in something ickie soon. And I hope it squishes up between your toes too. And if it makes you feel queasy and maybe causes you to wretch...... Perfect!!

P.S. I'm glad you lost. :P

Cara, I didn't think you were that bad. I imagine it was hard on you dealing with that witch through out this entire race. Maybe you deserve a medal or something.

The continuous dropping of the pig by Cara was hilarious. Jamie may have been witchy at times, but you've got to love her drive to want to get the job done. She's to the point and doesn't have time for BS... I do like that about her.

ha, elle.. me too..

Plus very good try and very close from coming from the last..

I am really glad they didn't win.

Would have preferred them to come in third, but eh. . . at least they didn't win.

I wonder how long they would have kept at it, or if they would have bothered to finish at all, if Luke and Jaime hadn't decided to help each other out. There has been at least one time I can remember Phil going out to the contestants at the challenge and telling them to basically give it up, because everyone else had already checked in. Maybe he would have done that again, or maybe the producers just told them to help each other out, and get to the finish line, so they weren't all waiting there all day. We need to see the final 3 teams running to the last mat, no matter what place they are in the game. But as soon as Tammy and Victor won, I wonder if they didn't drop the hint to help each other out and get a move on.

I didn't really care who won as long as it wasn't them. So I am happy with the final results (though I would have preferred a third place finish).

Congrats on being the "first losers" girls. Also, please accept the award for "Rudest to the Locals on TAR" - you set a new all time low for that!