Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Cara and Jamie

Ah, I was trying to think of what he might be referring to in the game, so that's why I was confused, I guess.

Oh, and 123, it was as easy as reading the first post of this thread "Cara and Jaime met four years ago while trying out for the Miami Dolphins cheerleading squad".

Pinkie isn't a super fan of these two like a certain someone!! :giggle:

YEA EVEN I KNEW IT WAS THE DOLPHINS KING!

I knew that...

I like them too thus far, only because they are friends with my number one team.

I just try to bring fun to the boards..

I Can't get into shows as much as BB, cause they arent live.. thats a big thing... Now throw one of them in BB... hubba hubba.

Great job ladys.. very glad your in cahoots with Margie..

And I loved when you pretended you worked at the airport! CLASSIC.

The first all-girl team I've rooted for- love them!

oh come on, they are smart.. and very nice..

they would have beat kris and amanda anyways... if they hadnt said they were doing it for them, nobody would have said it would have even of helped them out...

Woo! great legs ladies!

King123, you stinker! I knew you only loved them for their bodies!!!

Hey, dont quote me, then change what I said.. Great Leg.. not legs.

but they do have nice bodies.

wow -- these two were awful last night. Gee Jamie, I'm sorry you have to endure people talking in their native tongue, and that some people don't speak a word of English! How rude!

And what snots and about Mark and Michael. They were like snickering 8th grade girls.

I'm just so glad they weren't the ones who came in first, since the brothers had some penalties.

It was so funny to watch them with the drawers, how everyone else got theirs before them. Oh yeah -- it was that poor guys fault behind the counter. I hope he spoke fluent English, and was moving slow just to tick them off.

I felt so bad for them.. Thats crap, they should have been able to look through drawers themself.. they got put behind because of somebody else.. And as for the short ones, the girls were right about them.

wah? These girls are rude bitches. How did anyone else slow them down? It was equal opportunity.

You have a problem with short people? thsnapoutofit.gif

wah? These girls are rude bitches. How did anyone else slow them down? It was equal opportunity.

You have a problem with short people? thsnapoutofit.gif

Why did I have a feeling that You and I wouldn't like the same teams, LOL... I love the girls, I hope they or Margie and Luke win!!! AND YES THEY HAVE HOT BODS!!!

As for short people, I've always looked down on them :giggle: (But maybe that's because I'm 6' 2")