Return of Evictees Speculation and Discussion

CasperSabe

One thing Julie said last year after every eviction was "See you on September ?."....she has not said anything like that this year.

Also, the only one to get a visitor at the time of eviction last year was when Holly came for Jase.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember how Amy came back in. All the house guests were spread out

thru the house where they couldn't see each other, then Julie asked them

of the four houseguests which one they would like to see come back,

each houseguest in house had to hold up a paddle with who they wanted

to come back.......and Julie counted them

I remember how Amy came back in. All the house guests were spread out

thru the house where they couldn't see each other, then Julie asked them  

of the four houseguests which one they would like to see come back,  

each houseguest in house had to hold up a paddle with who they wanted

to come back.......and Julie counted them

Classy -

Yeah, I remember that part of it because Lisa actually did not vote for Eric to come back. I just don't remember if it happened in the same episode as an eviction and HOH?

Nope she said the 1 minute goodbye thingy before she told them who was

leaving and again when she told Mike he was evicted and he did have a

look of exspectancy on his face..........darn it means i'll have to get up

see goodmorning show then probably be disappointed. :?

At last weeks eviction, Julie said something abot "the summer of secreats" and Ashlea was like, "Yeah, maybe I'll get to come back and Julie, for like 1.2 seconds looked like :shock: and then stumbled over "uhh, well, so" whatever segue. Anyone else catch this or am I crazy? Quick, pull out the TIVO, lol

Guest Savage4Life

Let's guess on how it will happen. Here's my theory.... Houseguests will be competing to bring their partner back in the house. Ie Jannelle would compete to bring Ashlea back and Kaysar would compete to bring Michael back. I don't think this will happen for several weeks so add more pairs in there as people get evicted.

Guest Savage4Life

Oh please... someone is coming back we all know it :) hahaha. You are right but I would be willing to put an awful lot of money on one if not more hg's coming back. I think they are living in the BB house...

Guest Shockalot

Well this is the second time Julie has made the talk about "You nevvvver know... "

She is all but holding up a sign saying "YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO RETURN!"

Once again we dont see any family or friends to greet the evictees and Julie makes no comment or questions about them returning home, looking forward to home or using the opportunity to plug a hometown.

Hmmmm?

Once again we dont see any family or friends to greet the evictees and Julie makes no comment or questions about them returning home, looking forward to home or using the opportunity to plug a hometown.

they did not have family or friends meet the evicted last season either :wink: so that doesn't mean anything

jeansmx last season the evictees who were not part of the Jury did take calls directly. That is what makes me think they might have a chance to come back

And I like the idea of their partner playing to get them back in

Yeah, I was going on the fact that they weren't gonna bring any of these first evictees back because Julie was telling them that all were partners and the prize amounts if a pair made it to the end. I didn't think it would be fair for anyone with that knowledge to come back in if everyone else didn;t know. But she said that next week they are telling the HG's that everyone has a pair and the prize money, so that blows my theory outta the water.

Dep

Guest Shockalot

they did not have family or friends meet the evicted last season either :wink: so that doesn't mean anything

jeansmx last season the evictees who were not part of the Jury did take calls directly. That is what makes me think they might have a chance to come back

And I like the idea of their partner playing to get them back in

Now that I think about it I dont remember anyone having relatives greeting them besides the final two when they left the house??

I still seem to think Mike had someone waiting for him though??

Still, in addition to this, Julie makes no questions like "Well Im sure your friends and family back in blankey, blank, Blanaho are waiting for you"

This 'was' very common because its a perfect moment to boost an affiliate.

Well ChenBots "Hmmhmmhmm.. well guess what.. hehehe.. you NeVER Knowww what "CAN" happen hmmmm?" is all I need.

That and a tipster who is so brazen he dubbs himself 'Savage4Life' :shock:

Yeah, I was going on the fact that they weren't gonna bring any of these first evictees back because Julie was telling them that all were partners and the prize amounts if a pair made it to the end. I didn't think it would be fair for anyone with that knowledge to come back in if everyone else didn;t know. But she said that next week they are telling the HG's that everyone has a pair and the prize money, so that blows my theory outta the water.

Dep

Depeche that is wrong Julie said tonight that next week she will announce the secret of the pairs and the winning prizes if they get to the end. So that wont matter. Id say Mike comes back because he = drama, romance, and good ratings.

Dep

Depeche that is wrong Julie said tonight that next week she will announce the secret of the pairs and the winning prizes if they get to the end. So that wont matter. Id say Mike comes back because he = drama, romance, and good ratings.

that is what he said ;)

Guest Shockalot

Darn you Big Brother and your Chenbot for making us all sit here guessing ourselves into stupor!!!!

LOL

A common rumour is one of the first five evictees (who are non-jury members) will return.

Though this does link in with the secret pairs theme - and possibly gives one partner the chance to once again win the $1m - I personally think it's not likely as it means effectively 15 HGs and an even tighter eviction schedule.

However, another idea - The Revenge of the Evictees.

Basically, the first five evictees will be the ones who vote on the sixth eviction (where the evictee becomes the first Juror).

The week goes pretty much as usual with the HoH nominating and the Veto comp, but instead of the HGs voting on the eviction, it's the evictees.

Don't know if this has already been discussed... but when both Ashlea and Michael were talking to Julie, just after being evicted, Julie said some interesting things. i.e. to Ashlea "This is the summer of secrets, so you never know what may happen" She has said some things that to me, hint at evicted houseguests return/or somehow involvment in the game.

Can anyone happen what happened with BB3 - were their hints in the interviews an evictee would return?

I don't think they would want to risk sending Michael back in with Eric, so it'll probably only happen if Eric is one of the first few evictees.