Sign in to follow this  
Dade

SPOILERS

LOL I had too until reading Chatter's post... There won't really be one next week either, it's coming on on Wednesday night, and it's a "never before seen" clips show...

You know...I really HATE basketball. I support my son when he plays but it really is awful. This is just one more reason...

I don't mind March Madness, but really, I only really get into at the Sweet 16 level. Go Heels!!!

Last thursday when they were talking about last week, they didnt show a challenge on the previews... im guessing its a merge.

There are new image shots up on Survivor Fever and Survivor Phoenix, so it looks like no merge just yet:

http://www.survivorfever.net/s18_challenge_speculation.html

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S18E06

Survivor Fever, Sucks, Skills and Phoenix all have speculation on who makes merge and possibility of F8 or F4:

Erinn Lobdell

Coach Wade

JT Thomas

Sierra Reed

Taj George

Tyson Apostol

Erinn, Coach, Sierra and

Tyson are all seen wearing green buffs, which were probably edited to appear

black in released recap show pics so as not to spoil making merge. JT and Taj are seen doing the spider

challenge which is a future challenge, maybe F8 or F4. You can see hint of green

buff under Taj's red buff.

No Brenden!!!!!!

:cry: and what's even worse than that is Coach's name IS on the list! :angry:

No Stephen either...I guess this doesn't bode well for the two-tribe alliance. I really am hoping this is wrong!

There are only six names listed for a possible final 8, so maybe the two missing ones that you are referring to just aren't on the list, but still make F8.

You know what king, I thought about that just now. I forgot where I was posting, lol.

I'll untag it :animated_rotfl:

Yeah, and I wouldn't count that as a full list. As observed, it's only 6 names, so maybe those are just the ones that could be "confirmed".

So I'm sure you've all seen the rafting pictures with the blurred faces on Phoenix and TDT. Phoenix has a picture up now that shows Erinn in the background in one of the camp pics that's probably following reward. Brendan and Coach aren't seen in that pic and neither is Sierra, so I'm guessing maybe those three take the reward. At the very least, I think Brendan's part of it.

I know right! :animated_bouncy:

Dang.. I hope taj wins an award!!

I don't think she's that good of an actress.... :animated_rotfl: