Sign in to follow this  
Dade

SPOILERS

Any hints about this week so I can get going for my first time at fantasy survior?

Nothing really concret... They seem to think it will be Joe or Sydney...

Here's the latest commercial... Make of it what you will, I don't know that it really tells us that much, but I do find it interesting that Tyson has his torch...

And jeff said it will be our fav. season ever.. so im thinking the 4-way might work for a long time.

Okay guys, I have a question. I was looking over cbs press pics for Ep 5 on Survivor Phoenix, and I just want to know: isn't that the II behind Tyson?

S18E05CBSPreAir08.jpg

If so, does this suggest Timbira wins next IC, or could this be pre-IC? Here's link for album:

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graph...8E05CBSPreAir08

I never would have saw that.. but I bet CBS would have.. im guessing its before.

I saw a commercial preview last night for the next episode and they say something like, "score a point, lose a tooth" and show J.T. at the same time they say it. Anybody here know anything more about this?

Here's what True Dork Times is saying right now...

Reward Challenge: Dizness As Usual... Winners ? CBS managed to squeeze in only 10 seconds of ad time the entire weekend, but the ads at least explain the title of the RC... and shows it to be more than just a tug-of-war. One tribe member sits on a spinning spindle, while another (one or more, at least) runs, pulling a rope that rotates the spindle... hence "Dizness". Not sure where the full-tribe rope pulling fits in, although we'd guess the end... Who wins? Not sure yet. If the end is purely a strength thing, Timbira admitted in the last episode that Jalap

Not if you know what you are looking for 123... Basiclly he's saying he doesn't know who wins RC, Brenden and Stephen go to exile, Timbira wins IC, and Jalapao sends Joe (he thinks) packing, with Sydney his next guess...

Yeah, I guess thats true.. but joe was suppose to last week too though.. Who knows... i kinda like not knowing every week like I did last season (or season before, I cant remember ha)

PPPSSSTTT Did you all check out the interviews forum??? It's some interesting and exciting news!!!

Yes- pretty cool, Yana!

Sweet Yana! Should be interesting!

LOL Chatter, that's cause there is no show this week... Basketball is on instead...