Sign in to follow this  
Dade

SPOILERS

Thanks Wolfie... That's where I got all my information about this past episode... Sucks is pretty much using all his stuff anyways... Except for speculation...

OK Guys... Jeff wrote something interesting in his blogs... It tells us the two challenges will be back this coming week...

A lot of people ask me, ''Why do you only do one challenge in the early episodes?'' The reason is because we want to have more time in the show for you to get to know the personalities of our Survivors. We figure in episodes 1 and 2 we can build one big challenge, make it epic, and that will allow us a few more minutes in the show to focus on the Survivors. Question: Do you like that or would you prefer 2 challenges in every single episode?

I wish Taj would had lied about her husband.. I dont think she will win if makes it to final 2 Unless she goes up against somebody hated.

I was happy to see TDT go back to posting spoilers. I was so lost without them, though Survivor Shrine and Sucks seem to provide good info. Anyone check to see how ACME Braintrust is doing? They were way off the mark last season, on more than one occassion. Like, I think they gave up halfway through the season.

Agreed, I like Taj and I want her to go far. Here are some spoiler clues for this week:

CBS Entertainment Releases

A DEVIOUS PLAN IS HATCHED ON EXILE ISLAND, GIVING RISE TO WHAT COULD PROVE TO BE A DEVASTATINGLY POWERFUL ALLIANCE, ON "SURVIVOR TOCANTINS -- THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS," THURSDAY, FEB. 26

"Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This" - One tribe struggles with a tough decision when they discover a weakness in their ranks, on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS - THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, Thursday, Feb. 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Jeff: Next Time...on Survivor...

The tribes are hit hard

Blindfolds, Corn, Buckets, Pushing Up Tribal Structure

Jalapao: Push it! Screeeeam!!!

Jeff:...and Taj makes a secret alliance

Taj at night over sand fire pit to...Brendan?

Taj: We can have a four way alliance that no body knows about

Brendan?: That no body knows about

Taj: Exactly

They high five

Taj: They won't even know what's comin! evil laugh with head thrown back Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Talk is that someone, either Taj or Brendan, may mutiny over to the other side. I wonder what 4 way alliance they could form? I immediately think of Sierra, since she told Brendan about the HII. But who else?

Well, as for spoilers, this week is worse than last week... TDT says Joe, but admits it's only a guess... On other sites I have seen everyone else mentioned except Ben, Taj, and Brenden, all guesses really too...

Jeeze.. CBS has finally figured out people read spoilers, then make money off of it..

(I gotta admitt, one time I bet somebody money, Just like 20 buck or something, about who would get eliminated on a show...I had read the spoilers beforehand, then they asked if I wanted to bet.. )

Well, as for spoilers, this week is worse than last week... TDT says Joe, but admits it's only a guess... On other sites I have seen everyone else mentioned except Ben, Taj, and Brenden, all guesses really too...

There's not even consensus over which of the two challenges are which! We've got TDT convinced that the Big Puzzle Piece challenge is for Immunity while a couple of other sites think that the reward challenge. CBS is certainly keeping everybody guessing :(

Darn! I thrive on spoilers!

Are you playing Fantasy with us anywhere Erin? You seem like you'd have a blast with it ;)

Can Canadian's play at CBS? I also don't know about fantasy.net...

Come on and join us at fantasysurvivor.net Erin... You aren't far behind... If you want to join us, PM me for the password...

Yeah, I read TDT's spoilers today...how they arrived at Joe, I don't know, for the boot. This season does suck though, in the way of spoilage. Everything is speculation. I think I may be on the right track with my picks this week, except maybe RC.

I sent it... I hope you will join us Erin... We have fun, even if we aren't doing that great...

I will! I missed it this week due to jobs, but will be with you next week!! And thanks!!!

Wonderful!!!

Really lookin' forward to you joining us Erin! Big score, little score, no matter, it's fun and makes the show more exciting again :animated_bouncy:

Well, I sucked this week for fantasy.net... I had Joe leaving and Jerry as safe... UGH...