Sign in to follow this  
Dade

SPOILERS

I didn't either Erin... That's why I tend not to believe it too much... I mean about Sierra being F2, not about Ben...

Well, over at sucks they are saying that Taj goes soon... I don't know if they mean this week (which is what I am leaning toward) or next week though...

That doesnt suprise me at all.. I thought he would be an early out.. who would have known I would be right for once.. ha.

123 Taj is the female singer...

Here's the preview info for ep 2:

WHEN ONE CASTAWAY REVEALS HER TRUE IDENTITY, HER TRIBEMATES QUESTION HER MOTIVES AND SECRETLY TARGET HER ON "SURVIVOR TOCANTINS -- THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS," THURSDAY, FEB. 19

"The Poison Apple Needs To Go" - An Exile Island twist opens the door for the castaways to play the game like never before, meanwhile the quest for a hidden immunity idol goes terribly wrong leaving two castaways in a tight spot, on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS - THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, Thursday, Feb. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

I agree with the people on Sucks that yes that is Taj, the castaways find out she is the wife of a former NFL player and is a singer, but I don't think she's the "poison apple" mentioned in the next clue. I think that's Sandy. The people at sucks speculate that Taj is being set up for maybe the next boot, but that Sandy will probably go this week.

P.S.

Someone at Sucks compared Sandy to the evil queen in Disney's Snow White, and I have to agree she looks a lot like her...I was lmao at this:

from survivor sucks:

When I first saw the title, this reference was clear. Poison Apple = Witch from Snow White = Sandy's bug eyed creep-me-out look.

Someone on the tribe made the connection too and mentions it when talking about Sandy.

Please.. you mean NO ONE here sees a resemblence??

poisonapple.jpg

OMG, I was scrolling down to last posts and saw only the bottom half of the witch picture. I thought, that's the worse case of cellulite thighs I've ever seen. Take a look at the hands by themselves - kind of funny. Can you tell I'm hopped up on cold meds?

I don't know if I like how tight they've become over at cbs. No major leaks like in fans v. faves.

Isn't there also an actress on one of the tribes? Maybe Candace. Could also think that she is doing for exposure.

I think there's an expression "one bad apple spoils the bunch" so maybe because of one player, the whole tribe fails. They may say he/she's like poison.

I hope we can discuss this evening her in the chatroom. I'll be here at 11 PM EST.

P.S. Don't forget when picking for cbs fantasy that sitting out -12 and exile -18 will factor in this week.

Ok things seem to be waviering somewhat as to who goes this week... The previews seem to suggest that there is a combined reward/immunity challenge, adn that Jalapao(sp) wins it and that Ben and Joe are the ones to go to EI... TDT seems to think that either Jerry or Candice will be the one to go, because Jalapao wins the challenge and doesn't go to TC... I guess this week is a real guessing game...

Seems that they are getting better at keeping spoilers out. That sucks!!!

Yeah, it just sucks if you're playing for fantasy points though, lol.

Well, they had it right this week... Bye bye Candace... I will be waiting around for next weeks spoilers LOL... They did get Ben wrong about him and Joe going to exile though, and that sucks cause I changed my teams and put Brenden on both fantasy and cbs...

I haven't seen my scores yet, but I know I did horrible. I had timbira for rc/ic and I had sandy to be voted off.

I changed mine yesterday when I read all the speculation that Jalapao won... I did have Candace as voted out, so I'm good there, I had no reward, so should be good there...

I'm with Sharonda! Last season, I missed the first two episodes, week 1, and I'm barely ahead of then :(

I'm sorry... Would it help if you knew that before tonight I only had 38 points on CBS, and that I took Ben off and put Brenden on my team and because he went to exile I am going to lose points, and I've had Debbie on my team all along, so there is even more points off...

I'm only a little over 120 last week on CBS. I'm feeling like an idiot on SF! But I'm still loving it. It's still got me totally involved in the show and on the edge of my seat! :)