Sign in to follow this  
Dade

SPOILERS

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Stephen, Tyson, Erinn were the most engaging Survivor Tocantins cast members; Sandy, Sierra were more annoying

The cast of Survivor Tocantins is a strong group, and one with fewer extremes. I have no doubt some will appall us and others will make us love them based upon their behavior during the show, but in person, they were pretty much all likable, engaging people

I'm going to stick this in here though I'm not sure it would count as a spoiler, but if you haven't seen the video over at CBS with Jeff giving his rundown on each of the survivors, Click Here

Thanks, sonoerin! That was very helpful and I changed my mind about a few people (esp. Tyson)! Looks like Jeff thinks Sandy is pretty much a goner...but will she be the first to go?

You're most welcome! I've always enjoyed reading Jeff's take on the contestants. It usually varies from the CBS line and I've always felt I was getting a truer view of what the survivors were truly like.

I'm also sure that Jeff doesn't give us any real "Spoilers", but he sure gives us a more honest read!

I have been doing my usual snooping around and have found information that Couch Ben lasts a very long time in the game... He lost a lot of weight and that usually means he left pretty late in the game or made it into the F4 or so...

Really? If that's the case, then according to my prediction that he would either deserve an Academy Award for best acting or would be booted quickly- He's looking at a Survivor Oscar trophy! Ugh. Well, lets hope he's entertaining anyway...

He could be the one that everyone wants to take to the end, cause he's so disliked everyone thinks they could win against him too though couldn't he?

Having just got the chance to watch the TV Guide Survivor Tocantins Preview hosted by Sugar Kiper, I have to say that according to Jeff, he thinks this is "possible best cast ever"...

He also told the twist that will be within the first 5 minutes of the show... They will of course split up into teams, and then they will have to vote for one member of each to, which they think will be for that person to leave the tribe, but the whole tribe will have a 4 hour hike to their camps and the person they voted off will get to the camp (I think he said flown into camp) a long time before anyone else, and will have a choice to make, they can either start building a shelter for the whole tribe, or look for the hidden immunity idol that is hidden in their camp, so they will need to decide if they are going to help out the people that thought they were sending the person home (one of which is Sandy) or try to find the idol and save themselves with it when needed, but that they wouldn't have time to do both...

He also said that he was only really worried about one of the cast members and it being too much for them to handle...

He also did something that was really kind of worrying to me, he went to the area where they write the name of the person they want to vote out and he said in all his years of doing Survivor he'd never written anything and he wrote his name and said he was voting himself out, thanks for having me, I'm voting myself out... I am hoping it was just him being playful, and not that it was a hint that this might be his last season...

They also revealed that there will be one person from each tribe sent to exile and that when they get back they can either go back to their old tribe, or they can mutiny and go to the other tribe...

Taj also said that a few of them recognized her... Jeff thinks it might be hard for her to make it through due to her already being famous...

Stephen said he wasn't going to reveal his ivy league education...

Tyson said he wouldn't be telling anyone that he was a pro cyclist, and that he might flirt, but that he has a girlfriend at home and flirting is as far as it goes and one of his idols is Johnny Fairplay... Jeff says he's a villain for sure and calls him a much better version of Ace...

Sandy seems really funny and she even has a "tramp stamp" tattoo, that she laughs about because she even had the words tramp stamp put into the tatoo...

Erinn says she is compared to Parvati a lot, but that she doesn't think that Parvati's strategy will work again...

Jeff says he hopes Jerry last a long time... Jerry hopes that his time in Afghanistan will help her in Survivor...

Jeff says that Carolina might be under estimated...

Ben set the record for a solo kayak record... Jeff says his one of the most interesting guys and is very arrogant cast members ever and compared him to Richard Hatch...

Serra says she will dish the dirt... She wasn't prepared for the bugs... She has more guy friends than girls, Jeff says she's VERY spunky...

Brendan says he might flirt in order to get what he needs, and that he loves camping and stuff like that and not being given tools and having to figure it out... Jeff says he might be out early and if he is it will be because he's rich...

Sydney says she may flirt with both guys and girls...

Spencer says he's an answer to a trivia question, and he feels maybe they will over look him long enough to establish relationships and that he get along good with older people and that he loves to eat and that's going to be hard on him... Jeff says he may get lost in he's own stratergy...

Debbie says her mothering instants will come out, because some of the cast are younger than her daughter...

Candice has already been on TV shows and was Miss Ohio... She's also the one Jeff is worried about and says he thinks she will be overwound...

JT says he's used to the heat, and Jeff seems impressed, and JT says he will flirt also...

They showed a preview of the first immunity challenge and said that it was the most grueling ever... Jeff also says they have a brawl in the water on the second episode...

If you can't get the TV Guide channel, you can see it on youtude here...

Now for other possible spoilers, it's being rumored that one of the cast members is stung by a scorpion and has to be removed from the game, and I think it was by medivac...

I am still looking for even more spoilers, and will post if and when I find more...

Edited to correct some information...

Edited by Yana

All information gotten at Survivor Fever...

Here's the tribal line ups...

Jalap

Here's just one more little tidbit... The fact that he still had he was still focused on Brazil say a good bit to me... If he was out before I'd say F6 or so, he'd have time to settle down some and start thinking about things once he got home... JMHO though...

From SurvivorFever.net

Here is a little bit of information on Ben Wade...Posted in the Lassen County Times...Courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

Wade returned the same day as the first symphony concert of the season in its new location, the Susanville Assembly of God.

"I never saw the music. I can get super focused, and when I got to Susanville I was still focused on Brazil. It was a miracle the concert was so good considering my severely different state," said Wade, who can't say enough about the orchestra and its willingness to let him conduct with no previous practices.

The December Christmas concert was the talk of the town for several weeks because it was obvious to everyone that Wade went through a significant ordeal.

"One of the older ladies in the front row said, 'That's not Ben

After watching Jeff's vid, sounds like an interesting cast...no one stands out immediately as fan fav or least favorite right away...maybe Tyson and the long haired dude that's full of himself. But maybe we can actually get past week 2 this season before we're ready to kill one of the cast members.

I think it's looking more and more like it, unless he is the one to be taken out by the scorpin...

Last night I watched the Survivor Preview on TVGN. It was pretty interesting.

The TC had been moved twice. It never said why they moved it but later in show Jeff said that the second spot they were at had burned down. (I understood it as it burned after they had moved)

There is an excile, its a dune in the desert. As always the winning tribe gets to pick someone to go to excile, however this time that person gets to pick someone from the winning tribe to go with them. When they first get to excile they will choose one of two eggs, one egg will have nothing in it the other will have a clue to the HIM, which is back at camp. When they come back from excile they will have the choice weither to mutiny to the other tribe or not.

The heat and desert will be hard on them. Jeff said it was the best cast they have had in a long time.

Love Jeffs input the most, with all he had to say I am soooooooooo looking forward to the start Thursday!

I found some information on sucks that suggests that Ben is 5th place...

Well, with the picture that came out we knew he went pretty far, cause he lost soooo much weight, but we didn't know where... The rumors are that Tyson, and Seirra get the end game though whatever that means... I guess it could mean that they are F2, but who knows if they even do an F2 this season...