Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Benjamin "Coach" Wade

OMG Sono how did you ever know I sounded like that hahaha!!!

I'm just trying to figure out how Yana could be the nickname for Sylvester :) I mean Peggy doesn't make much sense for Margaret, so I guess it could work. :animated_rotfl:

I've always loved Sylvester and his lisp!

I'm now utterly convinced that Jeff P. was using a boatload of sarcasm when he said we were gonna love this guy.

What an unbelievable yellowloser3.jpg!!!

OMG this guy is so entertaining. We need a stand out azzhole to laugh at.

Actually, I only find him bland. He's no more full of himself than his mini-me coach Tyson. Just stiffer.

He's a legend in his own mind...

rant.gif

I agree... I lost an interview recently with a survivor, because he came here and read what was said about him, now none of this was written by me, but he still said no, cause he didn't like what he saw here, but with Coach, I don't really care if it does cost me an interview with him, I don't like him, and really, I don't know if I want an interview with someone that tells people that he has to go have tests for cancer to account for where he's going, so he can be on the show... He's lower than the slim on the bellies of slugs, he's weaker than a new born kitten, and wants to talk about taking strong people to the end, what he really means is he wants strong people to take his weak arse to the end, and I'm not getting into the integrity comments he's made level1_don009.gif... GAG!!! blech.gif... He wants whacky084.gif, but he must be acid.gif if he thinks they are for one minute... He's nothing but a big ole' baby.gif...

And that's my twocents.gif on the matter!!!

I'm down off my soapbox.gif now...

omg your message made me dizzy Yana! I'm way too hung over for that this morning. I had my first martini last night... then my second... and an attempt at a third. Throwing up made me feel some what better, but sheesh, I have a wicked headache. I want to cry... alcohol is bad :(

He's a legend in his own mind...

Apparently he's one in Jeff's mind as well. I've yet to see it. I usually like the "mean" players, but so far he's over-rated.

omg your message made me dizzy Yana! I'm way too hung over for that this morning. I had my first martini last night... then my second... and an attempt at a third. Throwing up made me feel some what better, but sheesh, I have a wicked headache. I want to cry... alcohol is bad

Elle, you never fail to make me LMAO - smilecat21006b11.jpg

I hope Coach stays for a while. His scuzzy self is very entertaining.

OK Marty was going to say your not liking Sandy didn't make you a bad person, just a person that misunderstood her charm, but now with the coach comments, I'm not so sure any more, so I am going to send Scuba over to crash.gif... hehehe bleh.gif

rant.gif

I agree... I lost an interview recently with a survivor, because he came here and read what was said about him, now none of this was written by me, but he still said no, cause he didn't like what he saw here,

Who was it?? I would like to send them a new pacifier...

I bet it's Eric.. the bald, short one from season 6.

And Sono, I'm always happy to make you laugh <-----:)------>

I'm not a Coach fan but do find him entertaining in his delusional way of thinking. I'm hoping he makes it to the jury......I'd love to hear what questions he'll ask the F2. He is 100% sure he's gonna win this season. I want and need to see him get blindsided!

It was very low of him to use cancer tests as an excuse to be away from everyone. I don't blame people for being pi$$ed at him for doing it........so many of us out there have been affected one way or another by cancer.

jmho :pixiedust:

KoRTV I will say this much and you can guess from there ;), he was from Gabon...

Here's what he said to me about the interview... I do have to say that he did say he would think about it...

I perused your message board and read my thread from start to finish. Most of the posters are completely delusional. i can dish it out and I can certainly take it but not sure I want to engage such idiots. What fu*king show were they watching?

A wise man once told me that if you see 2 people arguing and you know that one of them is an idiot....you must assume the other one is too.

I'm guessing either Randy or old baldy (what was his name, tried to use Sugar, had the accent).

LOL No think first to bleed... Think about what they said about people here... I will say that I didn't think his thread was bad at all compared to some I've seen, and I'm talking about the Survivor's in the threads, not about posters posting about each other ohthedrama.gifjoke.gif... Heck I've seen much worse about some of the Survivors this season...

First to bleed! That had to be Randy during the first night they were in camp! I was ready to guess ace however without that clue just based on the stilted language :animated_bouncy:

First to bleed! That had to be Randy during the first night they were in camp! I was ready to guess ace however without that clue just based on the stilted language :animated_bouncy:

As long as people guess and I don't say who it is, I am ok hahaha... So, I'm not saying you are wrong, but I'm not saying you're right...