Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Benjamin "Coach" Wade

Thankfully, no. Unless I go grocery shopping in Bolivar. Of course, now that he is out of work, I guess he could end up anywhere. :animated_shocking:

Actually, I quoted facts from his own interview and posed a few interjections but I never commented on his physical traits or attacked his state. There is a difference. And it would appear, I'm not the only one who thinks he is a jerk.

Oh, OK I just want to make sure I have the "rules" straight on what we can say about Reality Show people, so as not to offend anyone.

1) We can't say anything negative about the state in which they reside.

2) We can't say anything negative about their physical appearance.

3) It's okay to speculate about certain situations in their personal life (re: why his wives left him and/or how his employees feel about him.)

4) Calling a reality show person a "Jerk" or any other name as long as others in the thread think so too. If majority opinion rules in a thread, then it's okay to call names.

Got ya. I'll keep your set of rules regarding comments about reality show people in mind.

Nice to see some things never change.

Add me to the "Boo Coach" list. So far, he strikes me as a total douche bag, but then again, there aren't many on his tribe I'm cheering for.

I read that he did think he had a brain tumor and that he told his team that they were re-testing for that...

Till you dont need them anymore!

Not need them?? That's just crazy talk Erin...

Oh, OK I just want to make sure I have the "rules" straight on what we can say about Reality Show people, so as not to offend anyone.

1) We can't say anything negative about the state in which they reside.

2) We can't say anything negative about their physical appearance.

3) It's okay to speculate about certain situations in their personal life (re: why his wives left him and/or how his employees feel about him.)

4) Calling a reality show person a "Jerk" or any other name as long as others in the thread think so too. If majority opinion rules in a thread, then it's okay to call names.

Got ya. I'll keep your set of rules regarding comments about reality show people in mind.

LMFAO!! DEAD on! I'm still reserving judgement on him. Besides, so long as he's paying taxes he's giving to charity ( welfare ) like anyone else. Something tells me he might be smarmy but possibly lucky and able to manipulate enough to hang in there.

Hopefully some of the other survivors will use him then discard him when he is no longer useful.

I'm hoping that the CBS promos are right and Tyson breaks Coach's heart tonight :)

The more I see of this man the less I like him... I loved it when Stephen smirked at him... Made him so mad hahaha!!!

He has some anger issues, I do believe. I would not be sad if he were gone.

He has some more nerve talking about not liking someone that doesn't have integrity, but yet look at what he told them about why he would be gone so long... Despicable human being...

^^^ITA, Yana. He's a tool, and I think his tribemates know it. I can't see him possibly making it to the end. He'll coach himself right off the island before then.

OMG Sono how did you ever know I sounded like that hahaha!!!