Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Benjamin "Coach" Wade

:furious3:

Why do they keep finding the weirdest people in Missouri to put on Reality shows? Last Survivor it was the weirdo Randy, on the Bachelor, there was creepy stalker weirdo girl Shannon, and now freaking Coach. WTF?

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Benjamin Wade fired as college soccer coach

Benjamin Wade, who

Yeah I read that about him being fired a couple of days ago on sucks... Guess playing Survivor was more important than making a living for himself once his 15 minutes were up...

That article made him sound like a total douche bag (quick, someone get a hold of sxephil for me)! What the hell...he's letting people that care about him think he's having cancer tests... that's just gross and cruel. No amount of money and fame is worth hurting those that are close to you like that. What a selfish ass. Way to mock people who are really going throught that LOSER!

I don't know how else to say this that is no worse than PG rated --- what an egotistical, inconsiderate, dick!

I can't like him. He is irritating and I want to hit him.

:animated_rotfl:

Yeah I'd like to punch him myself. He's way too smug and condescending for my tastes. I hope he didn't think he was going to take Hollywood by storm because he ain't got "it".

I don't believe in wishing illness on others, but if I did, I'd be tempted to start with him. He says he's going to be portrayed as a hero? After reading the above article, there's no amount of editing that will ever make him appear to be anything other than shallow, callous and reprehensible!

And Sugar, you can always replace dick with Schmuck. He's an egotistical, inconsiderate Schmuck!

He is irritating and I want to hit him

:animated_shocking: But upon further review - :cheers:

After reading what he did, he is definetly on my short list. But know that because of Jeff's comments and other spoilers, I'm afraid were just going to have to put up with him for several more weeks...<sigh>

Jeff, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree...but luvs ya anyho!

Ya, I actually liked Randy because while he was a jerk at times, I believe at the core he's a good person. This guy though, wow... if he was good to the core he wouldn't let those close to him believe he has brain cancer. That's just sick.

Okay, now I'm beginning to wonder if Jeff's pulling one over on us? Maybe by insinuating that we're going to love him, he's speaking "tongue in cheek" and actually knows that people will hate him more than they've hated anyone. Yeah, that's gotta be it... :P

Interesting theory Kayo. I could see that. But wow, he's gonna have to be really dispicable to be hated more than Johnny Fairplay (but I could see it happening - the cancer thing really ticks me off).

This guy is such a moronic buttwipe. I hope the biggest and bestest blindside EVER in the history of Survivor is when this freakazoid gets the boot!

I'd say he's already surpassed Johnny Fairplay as far as grossness goes. I've created a scale so you can see what I mean.

johnnyvscoach.jpg

Johnny is down there... but Coach is all the way up there. What a dumbass!

Funny how it is OK to bash this guy but...... not a lady that is from the south and older. :animated_scratchchin: Just an observation.

I think this guy is a jerk and I have the feeling he is trying to get his name out there. He has dreams of being another Johnny Fairplay.

Personally I don't think anyone could be worse than Johnny, but my judgment could be clouded by my personal experience with Johnny... It is pretty bad that Ben let anyone, much less the people that care about him, think he might have cancer... My father just went through treatment for prostate cancer, and thankfully he's ok, and everyone knows that my husband just went through a long stint with chemo threatments... It's the worst feeling in the world to think that someone you care about could died from something like cancer, or any other disease for that matter... Pretty low...

Funny how it is OK to bash this guy but...... not a lady that is from the south and older. Just an observation.

I'm alright with bashing both. I think the problem was that people were bashing eachother. Actually, I don't think that, I know it.

Funny how it is OK to bash this guy but...... not a lady that is from the south and older. :animated_scratchchin: Just an observation.

I think this guy is a jerk and I have the feeling he is trying to get his name out there. He has dreams of being another Johnny Fairplay.

Comparing Coach to Sandy is like evaluating the differences between a Cobra and a garter snake. Both are the same species, but that's about as far as the likenesses go.

Coach is proud that he is a manipulator; offers it as one of his main attributes. He says he's decided he would never marry because he wanted to devote his life to helping his students. Could it be that any woman he was involved with saw his controlling personality and fled? He lies to his employers about why he's absent from his job and then picks an excuse that will surely anger anyone who has ever dealt with the devastating disease of cancer. Yeah, Coach we can see you are a sincere person :rolleyes:

Sandy, on the other hand, apparently offers her free time to a worthwhile charity but because she is older, a woman, and from Kentucky (a state that is portrayed as being hillbilly), she reallly gets ridiculed for her age, looks and gets blasted for all of her state's perceived deficiencies. I haven't seen any pictures posted of this guy comparing him to the witch in Snow White or any other cartoon image, for that matter.

Plus the fact that on this thread, no one is defending him. It doesn't make for a good debate. The verdict is unanimous - he's a jerk and we hope he gets his comeupance soon. :giljotiini:

Could it be that any woman he was involved with saw his controlling personality and fled? He lies to his employers about why he's absent from his job and then picks an excuse that will surely anger anyone who has ever dealt with the devastating disease of cancer. Yeah, Coach we can see you are a sincere person :rolleyes:

Plus the fact that on this thread, no one is defending him. It doesn't make for a good debate. The verdict is unanimous - he's a jerk and we hope he gets his comeupance soon. :giljotiini:

Quote:

"What is it in your life that makes you want to attack a reality show contestant so personally and expound on every physical flaw they have? Remember, no one is perfect and if you hate that much, something is wrong with you - if not the outside image, then the inside is pure ugliness.

Live and let live . . . "

I guess we all judge reality show people at some time or another.

Quote:

"What is it in your life that makes you want to attack a reality show contestant so personally and expound on every physical flaw they have?

I just can't help myself... Besides, the reality whores asked for and deserve it...

I just can't help myself... Besides, the reality whores asked for and deserve it...

Fair enough, King. I can respect that. :laugh4:

Quote:

"What is it in your life that makes you want to attack a reality show contestant so personally and expound on every physical flaw they have? Remember, no one is perfect and if you hate that much, something is wrong with you - if not the outside image, then the inside is pure ugliness.

Live and let live . . . "

I guess we all judge reality show people at some time or another.

Actually, I quoted facts from his own interview and posed a few interjections but I never commented on his physical traits or attacked his state. There is a difference. And it would appear, I'm not the only one who thinks he is a jerk.

I definitely think he's a jerk, and it has nothing to do with where he is from (cause he's from my state, but a different part thankfully)

I definitely think he's a jerk, and it has nothing to do with where he is from (cause he's from my state, but a different part thankfully)

So you're not going to run into him at the supermarket? :giggle: