Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Benjamin "Coach" Wade

benjamin.jpg

Benjamin "Coach" Wade (37)

Hometown: Bolivar, Mo.

Benjamin Wade is known by many names. As the head women's soccer coach at the Southwest Baptist University in Missouri, he is called "Coach Wade," but he also goes by

Blah. Gotta see what he is like. But I do hate not being able to see pics!

I think he's single for a reason...loser!

omg, I'm nasty tonight hahaha.

I just feel that his coaching will get in the way and he'll natually want to coach everyone in the game. No one likes a Mr. Bossy Pants!

From what I have been hearing about him, I am thus assuming I will not like him. But we will see...

To say that he is a Type A, Alpha male, who likes to control the environment around him may just be an understatement.

This guy is either going to deserve an Oscar for the best performance on Survivor, or he is gone first or second. Tip to "Coach": better hide that Alpha male personality waaayy down deep.

He looks like one of those scrawny 'wanna be cool but never was' guys that thinks coaching makes him important. Just not CEO material.

For some reason im getting a Joel type of vibe off of him. His team will need him in the challenges but boot him pre murge due too him being too controlling or bossy.

I get more of an Ace vibe from him but without the accent. New Agey and tries to get his tribe to do yoga.

For some reason im getting a Joel type of vibe off of him

Oh My Dear God!!!! I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. Just seeing Joel's name again brought such a clear memory of the challenge in which he was tethered to Chet and had to chase a member of the opposing tribe through an obstacle course. I thought Chet might actually die during that challenge! What a hoot. :smilielol:

I get more of an Ace vibe from him but without the accent. New Agey and tries to get his tribe to do yoga

I gotta agree. I believe he thinks of himself as a natural leader without having to appear physically threatening the way Joel did. I think he'll be entertaining for awhile, but I don't think he'll last to jury. I could be way off base, but if he thinks he can build an alliance with 4 "Alpha" personalities, I think they'll end up tearing each other apart. JMHO

Oh My Dear God!!!! I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. Just seeing Joel's name again brought such a clear memory of the challenge in which he was tethered to Chet and had to chase a member of the opposing tribe through an obstacle course. I thought Chet might actually die during that challenge! What a hoot. :smilielol:

BEST. CHALLENGE. EVER

Chet: I fell down back there

Joel: I don't care

Chet: I know

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Best Survivor moment ever

That was truely one of the funniest survivor moments ever! :animated_rotfl:

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Benjamin

Pinkie, that is the best moment!!

Ugh, if he alligns with Erinn do I have to like him?

I'm trying to like him, Jeff, I really am. So when will it happen?

I'm trying to like him, Jeff, I really am. So when will it happen?

^^I so agree Kayo....and I hope it happens soon!

I'm not even trying...I REALLY JUST DON'T LIKE THIS GUY!!!

:pleased:

I just do not like this guy. I tried to keep an open mind and to give him a chance but he has seriously annoyed me on the first show as soon as he opened his mouth. He will be the guy I love to hate on Survivor!

He is a weirdo (like Sandy)