Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Brendan Synnott

brendan.jpg

Brendan Synnott (30)

Hometown: New York, N.Y.

Brendan Synnott is all about playing the game. Whether it is in front of a classroom teaching entrepreneurial success or taking part in outdoor extreme adventures, he knows how to read the odds.

Raised by a single mom in Connecticut, Brendan pulled himself up by the bootstraps to be the co-founder and CEO of Bear Naked, a natural food brand that was recently acquired by a major corporation. Despite his financial success, he is not all about the money.

Success to him, however, is about more than simply creating, building and selling a thriving business; it's about hard work, passion, fun and surrounding yourself with the best people.

Synnott has always wanted to combine his love of the outdoors with his skills as a leader. In school, he played both football and baseball, and still stays active as much as possible. He loves to compete and says it's a driving force, even in business. It will especially be a driving force on SURVIVOR.

Brendan is single and currently resides in Vail, Colo. His birth date is Sept. 28.

CBS

This one better hope they don't find out who he is... They will boot him fast if they find out he's already VERY weathy...

I agree. But I get the impression he will be a smart player. Bit then again, I am usually wrong.

First impression: Tool

I don't know why...

Yeah, I agree, Yana. If he's effective at hiding his wealth and playing down intelligence/leadership skills, then he could go very far. However, if they smell a rat, the rat will be toast.

There's something about this kid that makes me think he might be around for awhile! I'm thinking he's going to play a very smart game! But like Erin, I could be way off base :animated_scratchchin:

I hate how people who already have money are put at a disadvantage

But it is ALWAYS that way King. And it IS annoying. You remember that Dentist from Survivor Africa? I think his name was Carl. Really nice guy. The first immunity challenge his tribe lost, he was sent packing. His tribemates all justified it because he didn't need the money as much as they did! LOSERS!

losertl3.jpg

A lesson is to be learned from all of this...

dont tell anybody your financal situation..

If he can keep his mouth shut, I do honestly think that he will go far.

*plus he's kinda cute*

I like this guy. Anyone who has the determination to create a business from nothing is OK in my book. I also hate how money plays a part in this game. If wealth is used as a criteria for voting someone out, then I say everyone bring along a copy of your most recent tax return, and determine the winner that way.

Usually the people who have money on reality tv are just doing it too for the exposure that they think they will get its like BB. Hopefully im wrong about this guy though he looks like he could go the distance.

Usually the people who have money on reality tv are just doing it too for the exposure that they think they will get its like BB. Hopefully im wrong about this guy though he looks like he could go the distance.

I respectfully disagree. The ones WITHOUT money are looking for exposure in order to gain some sort of career from it. The ones with money seem to do it for the experience.

I think it should be about the game... not their lives outside of the game. I'm not going to sit there and let my friend win because she's having a bad day, hell, we've all had bad days... we've all had things in our lives that we wish we didn't have to go through, whatever. That's life. Some people are just more public about it. For all we know, this guy was held captive and molested somewhere. Maybe someone extremely close to him died. The fact that he chooses to air the positive information about him... the pertinent survivor information like, "I came from nothing and look at what I created", speaks volumes. This guy isn't looking for handouts, he believes in HIMSELF enough that he's going to go in there and take/win/earn it. He's not going to sit there like a cry baby playing his "woe is me" violin and look for pity votes.

I like him and want him to do well even more now.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Brendan Synnott:

The Boy has mad lying skills..... and he's damn yummy to boot.... currently one of my favorites at this point

I'm liking him too Pinky... I really like him and I know this may not be a popular choice, but I like JT also... I think I have made it plain that I like Sandy... If I had my choice that would be the F3 LOL...

He is definitely there to play the game, and I like that a lot! He is smooooooooooth! I wouldn't mind him being in the finals with Sandy.