Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Debra "Debbie" Beebee

She did herself in. If she would have kept her big yap shut and not turned on Coach, they probably would have voted him out. But she came in making too many suggestions and offering too much. Made them see her as a threat instead of an ally. I really wanted Coach to go but she's next best.

I wasnt a big fan of her on the show.But, with that being said.. i think she is a genuinly nice person.

Yeah, she pretty much sealed her own fate but she did make a pretty classy exit. I'm sure JT and Stephen weighed the two choices and figured she was more of a threat as she might try and go behind them and work something with the girls, whereas Coach is NO threat. Even if he would end up making it with either of them to the final two they know they'd be the clear winner in either scenario (Coach/Stephen or Coach/JT). They absolutely made the right move strategically.

Three words to describe her -- BOX OF ROCKS.

in agreeance...glad she's gone, but wish it had been coach, and if you watch Ponderosa clips you will see K6 is totally correct ... a genuinely nice person....