Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Debra "Debbie" Beebee

I like the look she gave Coach after Tyson was voted out. Like "oh sh!t", we're in trouble". :animated_rotfl:

Sierra should just tell Debbie. You screwed up and you have to pay for that. :popcorn:

Hahaa, That would be epic Marty!

I kind of hope Debi goes next, I think Coach is a wind bag too, But I want him to stick around merely for the entertainment factor.

Tyson will be funny on the jury I'm thinking.

I think Coach is a wind bag too

Ya think? lol He's the mother of all windbags....

Debbie was obnoxious when she won -- I think it was her, talking to someone after the challenge about Sierra-- snarking because 'she was dancing around before she had actually won', or something like that. Ummm-- maybe she was dancing around because she was excited and happy because she had a shot at winning? Because she did what she needed to do, and did what she wanted with the things that were in her control?

Bag.

I bet she's a really mean principal. I bet she doesn't talk about how much she 'loves' those kids behind closed doors.

Debbie should have been the one to go tonight. She has a stronger game going both socially and physically than Sierra. So what if Sierra is a drama queen -- she's far less of a threat.

If she doesn't lie, she's not playing to win. I have no problem with ppl lying in this game. I'd expect them to. The only lying I was opposed to was that by Coach when he lied to his family and friends about having cancer to be on the show. I don't like it, but as far as game play goes, I guess he was playing before the game ever got started...

but she wasn't just lying in the game, she was lying in the private/diary sessions. It was like the game she was talking about wasn't the one I'm watching.

can't stand her. okay to lie, but hate the attitude she and Coach had that Sierra should grovel back to them and the general holier than thou, talk to the hand gesture .... blah.

Poor Principal Debbie is realizing all too late that she grabbed the tails of the wrong coat in this game and her days are numbered! LOL, I can't wait to see her go crying all the way to Ponderosa. I still am a bit surprised that they went with Sierra instead of Debbie. I'm sure that Stephen wanted to send Debbie home but I'm guessing he went along with JT's desire to get rid of Sierra.

I can't stand Debbie.

your students and school board should be SO proud of your performance in this show!

I think Stephen went allow with JT, because they got rid of Tyson last week.

It's still unfortunately that this crapweasle is still in the game. Anything that makes Coach's game easier makes me mad.

It looks like Debbie is going to target Coach next week...I wonder if she will really go through with that?? lol That would be funny but then I would want her gone next.

I wondered if her supposed turn on coach was a ploy they were both in on, to try and expose JT and Steven. Although, at this point, I'm not sure what good that would do.

I couldn't stand her in this episode. She was trying to twist everything to make her seem so innocent. And her blow up at Sierra because Sierra wouldn't even consider aligning with them was a pure tantrum. She says she's too old for the drama, but she handles it like a baby. She was not acting like a 46 year old professional woman. Far from it.

I don't really care that they lied. And anyone who can't tell that coach is a huge windbag, deserves what they get from him. But it was like Debbie was trying to convince us that she did not lie. She doesn't remember? Is that what the kids in school tell her all the time when she calls them in her office for some infraction? 'Duhh-- sorry, I don't remember what happened.....'

debbie for sure Should have went..

But Im actually really impressed with sierra.. she stuck in there ALOT longer then I imagined she would.. she was suppose to be the 1st person gone, and she made it a long way.. things just havent went good with her.. she just couldnt connect with anybody...I honestly think she would have done better in a differnt season.

I hate that she got voted out tonight right as she was going to switch it up. That being said, I think it's good to string Coach along a little more since no one else really wants to have him.

Side note, I thought her exit was really classy. That was quite telling into the type of person she is.