Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Debra "Debbie" Beebee

yeah, but i see her making the merge... she doesnt really have any enimies yet.. and she isnt doing Horrible in the challenges.

Blonde to the extreme....

For sure. I like more of the natural shades of blonde rather than the overbleached brassy blonde.

She has the potential to be hilarious. I hope she's around for awhile.

I think I'm just disappointed in her. I expected her to be more aggressive with her tribemates. She's supposed to be so buff and physical, yet she doesn't really get involved physically in the challenges.

I want more from her darn it! :animated_rotfl:

Yup, she hasn't done much more than screech loudly during a challenge she failed at.

COVER YOU'RE MOUTH WHEN YOU YAWN YOU REPULSIVE THING! Gross! Woman's face also has more crevices than the Grand Canyon.

Epitome of a coat-tail rider...or in her case, a Coach-tail rider! :P

Epitome of a coat-tail rider...or in her case, a Coach-tail rider! :P

:omg: Kayo - WHAT a visual!

The slurping sounds of her sucking up to Tyson are deafening.

^^^ Ya, me too. But now that I'm forced to think about her, she's in a pretty good spot. Her personality so far hasn't really been brought up. Like she's not one of the "big guys" making or directing moves, thus she doesn't have a target on her back like some of the others. She's smart in that she's alligned herself to be the puppet of these big guys because she knows they'll keep her safe long enough for her vote, meanwhile the other side is trying to take out these big guys..not her.

Well, in fairness to Debbie, Survivor hasn't really given her much air time, so it's a little hard to get to know anything about her.

I wonder if they haven't given her much air time because right now there are bigger fish to fry and they're lining up who will likely be out next? She's safe in the background. If we're not thinking about her, then they likely weren't either...otherwise she would have had more air time.

She's in the Coach back pocket alliance, we don't care to remember her is all LOL...

I don't even think that was apparent until this week (the alliance). You have to line up with somebody, and since Brendan had already picked Sierra as his designated blonde coattailer, she had to do something.

Talk about flying under the radar. I forget Debbie is there at times.

This bimbo is as boring as Chris W. on the Ghosthunters.

Devoid of any personality what so ever.

She's so boring she makes herself yawn. And that mawl is large enough to attract biting flies.

Shut yer yap before someone stuffs some flippin ash in there.

Stupid cow.

Nothing against her but she is a little quiet. She dosn't show a whole lot of emotion on the show. Shes very vapid. It kind of explains why she likes Coach so much.