Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Debra "Debbie" Beebee

debra.jpg

Debra "Debbie" Beebee (46)

Hometown: Auburn, Ala.

A self-described people person, Debra Beebe is a middle school principal and married mom from Auburn, Alabama who believes that her natural leadership abilities and tactful problem-solving skills will contribute to her success as a castaway on SURVIVOR. Debra, also known as "Bubbles," feels that her enthusiastic and energetic personality, in addition to her take-charge attitude, will erase any doubts about her ability to succeed in this game.

The fact that she is one of the older castaways will not be a hindrance for this woman who previously trained alongside Olympic athletes and still rises every morning at 4:30AM to get in her daily workout before tackling a day filled with hundreds of pubescent teens, pre-teens, parents, faculty and staff. Not one to be intimidated (even at a tiny 5

Ya, I feel the same. Maybe it's because we both work for Principals that we're able to know how they REALLY can be.... clearly some of the most dysfunctional people. I'm not impressed yet, but that could be because the whole Mrs. Beebee threw me off.

Too anal. Tries to prove her perfection to the world. I bet her soup cans labels all face front in her pantry. And Bubbles? Seriously? There's some things you shouldn't put on paper.

You might've just stumbled upon the first thing I'd refuse to eat.

I have to say that those Survivor photog's are really good... Here's her photo that I posted in the contestant DMSDebbie.jpg... Now take a look over at her picture over at CBS.com...

With her abilities as a natural leader combined with her bossy and competitive nature, Debra plans to focus on the weaknesses of others in an effort to get them eliminated

Umm, has this woman been watching Survivor at all??

I think the fact that she thinks she's a natural leader, and the additional self-described bossy label probably don't lead to a real long stay for "Bubbles"! Sounds like fitness is really her thing, so she might compete well in challenges however!

I bet she annoys me. And I actually really like my principal. He's a good guy.

Don't it though 123... I told ya the photogs at CBS could work magic...

Maybe she looks like Bubbles though??

bubbles.jpg

Tell me that's not a face you could fall in love with lol.

OMG, Trailer Park Boys rule!!! I wish they still made the show!!

I've met all of them and smoked a doobie with Ricky...

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Debra Beebe:

I still can't get over how much better Survivor picture is, comparered to real life.. they have some gifted photographers.. ha.

Hey King! An old gentleman of my acquaintance has a euphemism that explains the phenomenon easily! It goes something like - "Putty and Paint makes 'em what they ain't"! :animated_rotfl:

I said when the pictures first came out that the photogs were amazing LOL...

I don't even remember this girl from the first episode.