Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erinn Lobdell

Only thing I like about her so far is that she hates Coach.

STILL waiting for her 'people skills' to show. So far she's just skeazy.

I am loving Erinn's hate of coach! Truly...that is about all she has going for her but I get some chuckles out of the clips they show of her talking bad about Coach.

Only thing I like about her so far is that she hates Coach.

That's enough for me! :giggle:

She has that extra "N" thing going on though.

Her dislike of coach is entertaining can't ask for more then that.

She does have that going for her. I like her more than Sydney on the other team. Just for comparison sake.

Erinn wrote Stephen's name down- what's up with that? She did tell Sierra that she wouldn't write her name down so maybe she was showing some integrity? I'm guessing that the "alliance" knew ahead of time that she was going to do that but I am looking forward to next week's episode to see if they explain it further. I loved her "never again" comment on the bottom too...lol.

Update- I just read Dalton Ross's blog and he brings up the same question:

there was still an intriguing twist with the vote with Erinn casting one for alliance-mate Stephen (complete with "Never again. Sorry" written underneath). What was that all about? My guesses. 1.) She was worried about a hidden immunity idol coming into play and the possibility of someone casting one vote against her thereby sending her home, so she voted against Stephen as protection against that. Or: 2.) She promised to never cast a vote against Sierra so was just throwing her vote elsewhere to not piss off a jury member. You all probably have better guesses than that. Or you went and watched the casting votes video at CBS.com which isn

*slaps Kayo*

Don't be silly now!!! We both know Erinn isn't winning this game. Come root for Stephan instead :P

Ouch! that kinda hurt! LOL, jk...actually this is really a weird season for me because of the survivors who are left I wouldn't mind if any of them win, except for Coach. In past seasons I've always had one person I've rooted for strongly but I find Taj, JT, Stephen and Erinn all very likeable and deserving. I just like the fact that Erinn is the biggest underdog left (I'm not even counting Coach in this) and she's played pretty smart without having any really strong alliances (that we know of). I tend to root for the underdog, what can I say? But I have a son named Stephen, so I have a soft spot for Stephen on Survivor too. There, does that help? ^_^

She sure pulled herself up in this game, didn't she.

lol, it does help :)

I have to say though, I do like everyone who is left outside of Coach. If Stephen was smart he'd ditch JT and Taj and go F2 with Coach just to secure his own chance of winning. If you bring either Taj or JT to the end, you're destined for 2nd place. As much as I like him, JT needs to go before Coach....

I wasn't crazy about her at first - only tolerated her because she hated Coach. But she isn't so bad. Hope she goes to final four with JT, Stephen and Taj.

Elle...GMTA

I have strong feeling Erinn will be riding with Stephen to F2 (in Stephens mind) with his hopes of beating her out on votes...

I hope the final 2 is Erinn and Taj.. GO TAJ..

and if she can't win, I wish for JT to win.