Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Erinn Lobdell

erinn.jpg

Erinn Lobdell (26)

Hometown: Waukesha, Wis.

Erinn Lobdell is a hairstylist and make-up artist who is out to prove she's not just another pretty face. After recently going through a very personal growing experience, Erinn is ready to prove that she can make it on her own and rise to the challenge SURVIVOR will bring.

"A lot of times I've found that people don't think I'm smart enough to play games." says Erinn. Although she's fine with people thinking she's dumb because, according to her, "she'll be dumb like a fox." Those people couldn't be more wrong as she is ready to show off her strong people skills as well as her ability to read the faces of her competition. Through skills learned at her job, she's been able to adjust her behavior depending on the situation which can serve as a great strategy in the game.

As a runner, Erinn is very athletic and is constantly training for the next big event. She recently completed training for a marathon and works out everyday to stay in great shape. To her, SURVIVOR will be a very enriching experience and she is certain she will excel.

Erinn currently resides in Milwaukee, Wis. Her birth date is October 21.

CBS

Gotta like her because she has my name. Please don't be dumb or annoying!......

Through skills learned at her job, she's been able to adjust her behavior depending on the situation

I laughed when I read this. I know, it's probably skills learned dealing with difficult clients, or unhappy ones... but I just had to giggle.

I don't consider her acting dumb a skill. Please. If multiple people in her life think she's dumb... well there you go.

I'm liking her- let's hope she's as likeable and good at playing the game as she sounds.

I think Wicked is right on this one! If she's surprised that so many people think she's dumb and not concerned by it . . . she's probably REAL dumb :)

There isn't one... Some of them have them some don't... They are up on the cbs website...

No one called Erinn?? I will take her on Team King then...

Final Three!!

during survivor i like seeing how they are first before deciding.. Cirie is one of my alltime favs. and i would have never of picked her before hand..

-

although I did like Stephanie, Amanda, Parvati, ect. from the beginning.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Erinn Lobdell:

After reading that article, I'm liking this girl even more. My early pick to go far...

My fav so far just from everything I have read! I hope she does really really well!

I like her! Good first impression for me, but I want to see more of her.

Yep...I am still going with my first opinion. I like her and want her to go far!