Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Joe Dowdle

joe.jpg

Joe Dowdle (26)

Hometown: Austin, Texas

This 26-year-old southern gentleman and savvy businessman was raised in a single parent household along with his sister. Joe is eternally grateful to his mother for all the sacrifices she made while he was growing up. He currently works in real estate investment sales and enjoys spending his free time strumming his guitar, tossing around a football and hanging out with friends. He is definitely a man who takes pride in hard work and being a Texan.

Joe truly is a genuine Texas Cowboy. After a rigorous selection process in combination with a high GPA from the University of Texas at Austin, he was selected to join the Texas Cowboys, which is a service organization where members act as ambassadors for, according to Joe, "the greatest university in the world," the University of Texas. When he is not working or volunteering his time, Joe enjoys playing basketball and golf in addition to spending time working out and running.

He feels that he will be the next person to win SURVIVOR because he is dedicated, goal oriented and plans to use a strategy he calls "persuade and evade." He intends to constantly look for alliances and win challenges, all while staying just below the radar. He doesn't like overly dramatic people and hates to lose. Unfortunately he may be faced with both in his attempt to become the next sole SURVIVOR.

Joe Dowdle is single and resides in Austin, Texas. His birthday is June 29.

CBS

LOL Erin, then you're really either going to laugh at this or feel sorry for me, cause my maiden name is Dowdy... Taken from the Irish O'Dowd, and the Native American Dowee... And before anyone comments, yes somewhere along the lines I am related to Boy George...

I wonder if he's as nice as he sounds?

lol, I was wondering the same thing! If they sound to good to be true, they usually are...but I'm hoping he really is.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Joe Dowdle:

"Joe truly is a genuine Texas Cowboy. After a rigorous selection process in combination with a high GPA"

Is that possible? Somebody's telling a fib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH cuter in person that in that promo photo. I hadn't really noticed him until last night.

I really feel like we don't have enough time to really get to know these people yet. I wish it was on a couple days a week.

I think I like this guy.

I didn't want to.... but since of the ladies here are calling dibs.... I just want to reserve my spot....

Mine all Mine!!!

:animated_rotfl: Not a bad choice! He's a lot better on TV than in the photo.

I'm actually quite happy with the amount of male eye candy Survivor gave us this season :2thumbsup:

I know - I hope they continue the trend in future editions.

Oh piffle, 123, really too early to say. This week is the first time that he really was on camera much. Besides, HOT is never boring!!

I think my standards are too high. I don't find him eye candy either. Marcus ruined all future Survivor men for me. I even had a dream about him last night where he came and supplied at the school I work at... somehow he got Bryan Adams to perform for our kids, who was way shorter than me. I know I'm tall, but wow, Bryan only went below my shoulders. Anyhow, Marcus took me to a closet space to make out and wow, I could feel him pressing against me. I LOVE those dreams where you make out and it feels real. Needless to say, I'm having a GREAT day today!

The only one that comes close on on my hotness scale is Brendan.. and his self made success is part of that, not by way of money earned, but the fact that he was determined and hard working enough to earn it.

I agree. This season is much better in the male department.

Tee hee, that's cause he had some awesome assets! :animated_shocking: