Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James "JT" Thomas Jr.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for JT to win!!

I'm still ticked that Bob got both last time... I really think if the winner is the fan fave as well the producers should give the #2 person the money

Thats just my opinion, I'm sure you will all disagree LOL

JT better win immunity or Fishhead is gonna screw him over big time...

Final three immunities - way to go JT. Hottie and just that damn good!!

Yah!!!! So happy that he won. Perfect ending. And getting rid of Taj was the right move too! And his crying after he won, awww!

I love it when the best competitor wins!

Yaaaaaaaaaaay JT you were a warrior!

Yep, I've never been so happy about someone winning Survivor before. The jury absolutely got it right! But did we expect anything else? He seems like such a really genuine, likeable guy and I'm so happy for him!

One of the most loved Survivor contestants, ever. Who cannot be happy for him this morning. A little predictable, but a good outcome.

I love when he cried and teared up when Jeff was talking to his mother. He seems like one of the nicest, most humble people. I hope he always remains as gentle, innocent, and hard working as he was before winning the money.

Side note: I can't believe he didn't even tell his family he was F2!! Talk about discipline, that's a hard secret to keep man!

I am happy he won, but I seriously do not think he should have gotten the 100 grand, geez, why not spread the wealth some, doesn't seem fair to me. I wish Taj or Steven would have won that.

I'm thrilled that J.T. won but I do agree that the $100K should go to someone else besides the winner. I realize when the voting is taking place, no one knows who will be the winner, so they vote for their favorites usually. However, if Survivor informed them in the beginning that the winner wouldn't be eligible for that money, it could go to the person who received the most second place votes. That way they could spread the wealth.

Oh, I'm sure that would be the RIGHT thing to do, but I'm glad JT got it all! Shoot, by the time NY state takes half for taxes, he'll only end up with about $550,000.

He was totally deserving of all the money IMO. He was fantastic.

I guess I just like the idea of spreading it out some, I think he was great, but I also think some of the others worked really hard and were very deserving, and it is true you don't know who the winner is gonna be but it would be nice to see someone else get some moohlah.

That's not how we do things in the good ole USA. As of today, you still get to keep what you earn and not give any of it away.

jersey we need you in California. (the feel good state)

Earthquakes and good weather freak me out. Plus I love the smell of the Hudson River too much to ever give it up.