Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James "JT" Thomas Jr.

yeah, I think you might be exaggerating a bit.. suprise.. i wouldnt have said anything bad to him... if he cried, Maybe.. but not anything else.

Good competitor for sure. I do admire that and I also admire his dimples.

Oh come on. He's from Alabama where snaggle tooth grins are the norm.

Just kidding :)

Clearly Jeff thought JT's entire tooth had been knocked out. Placing it in milk or back into the socket can save it. Busted? Not so much.

JT has too much of a pouty-boy tude' for my tastes. He'll due for a reality show, that's it.

Even though I can't always understand what he is saying, but I still gots mad love for JT!! :inlove:

Thanks for making the right decision, JT. Had me worried there for a sec...

I heart JT!! I must admit though there would not have been any 'hearting' going on if he had of voted off Taj. I was very happy he went in the right direction so I could still be sending him some love vibes!!!

JT lost points with me when he was so doe eyed over Coach Benji. I like coach. But I saw JT's armor slip a bit when they cozied up. And he tries TOO hard to sling the good old boy crap. Especially his slurred 'S's'. Look, if I can't understand you... I'm not going to bother lishtening to you pal.

Most of the Survivor folks don't seem to have a problem understanding JT. I think his "goin' fishin'" goes a long way in winning people over. There is something about fishing, I guess. I still love him. Who can blame him for working ANY angle he can, including Coach? His tribe came into the merge down by two (now three) people, so it's wise.... VERY wise, to court the other side a bit.

Hey, leave JT's speech alone...I find that southern drawl very sexy...being a southern girl myself, lol.

I like those southern boys and I think JT is cute and sexy but..... I can't say I like his temper and his personality that much.

The fishin' worked for Ozzy. JT is just practicing a proven successful strategy. I was lovin' me some JT until his alliance with Coach & Tyson. I really hope these extra 3 days settles him down and brings him back into the secret alliance fold.

I like those southern boys and I think JT is cute and sexy but..... I can't say I like his temper and his personality that much.

He does have some douchebag tendencies, especially when he and Stephen are together. I was so mad when they were at first planning to vote out Taj. I was like, "dude, she told you about the freakin' idol!". And I don't like the fact that he's aligning with Coach and Tyson right now either. But didn't he say that was just so he could double cross them later? I hope that's the case, but I feel like he's putting himself in with everyone and playing all sides. So I change my initial assessment about Stephen sitting pretty..JT is definitely sitting pretty right now.

J.T. may not be sitting so pretty after all. Coach and Tyson at some point have got to figure that the only way either of them can win with the jury is to stick together and take each other. J.T. will have to go soon since he's a "triple threat" as Taj said and you can't even let him get close to the finals as he will beat everyone out there with the jury. At least with Brendan, I think he was sincere when he said he wanted to see J.T. go to the finals. Brendan may have been the most loyal J.T. could have hoped for in making it that far.

I still love me some JT, but I'd like to b!tch slap him for not getting rid of that tool Coach.

Perhapshh all the cotton in hishhh mouth went shhhhhtraight to his brain?