Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James "JT" Thomas Jr.

This guy is just so cute and that smile is McDreamy.

He's my 2nd fav. Has no one called dibs on him? If not, I dibs him as well!

Erin I dibbed him the first day of Survivor ~ sorry

move on ;)

Since Erin already called dibs on Brendan, DIBS on JT!!! (sorry Pokey)

Ahem, ladies, I believe I have the dibs here!!! (marty, your post didn't say DIBS, it just said he's a cutie). :footballhelmet:

Now just a doggone minute ladies! Where are the two Kings when I need them. I say, let's get Edyta on Survivor and we can start fighting over "dibs" as well. :animated_rotfl:

Well JT was in my heart and in my loins long before Erin got the hots for him. I say it was a silent dibs and so again girls

Back off he is taken. I just want to smooch those cute dimples of his.

No can do. Dibs is dibs, and you have to say it! :hide:

Now just a doggone minute ladies! Where are the two Kings when I need them. I say, let's get Edyta on Survivor and we can start fighting over "dibs" as well. :animated_rotfl:

Well even though JT is runnng towards Erins outreached arms we have to reroute him to SugarB... She did call dibs first in the thread...

Multiple dibs are allowed though... Bartering is accepted... Jello wrestling is encouraged...

I bought the the Jello, Lime! (you can see through it better)...

When does it start?

I'm skered a Erin. She has a black belt.

You can have JT Erin. Just glad I get to keep Ozzy.

Cracked me up that Jeff stopped the game to retrieve JT's tooth, and JT didn't even want it. I think Jeff was thinking ebay! :animated_rotfl:

Yikes JT has a little temper. I think I might have to give him back to Erin. :animated_scratchchin:

I am so LOVING JT! I really hope he sticks around for a long time. He seriously kicked *ss in that challenge last night, lost a tooth then just kept right on going.

I like the fact that he gives 100% everytime. Plus he was smart enough to choose to keep the tribe strong. He'll do for now.

Yikes JT has a little temper. I think I might have to give him back to Erin. :animated_scratchchin:

Ahem, he's not yours OR Erins - I have the dibs here.

I still like him! Go JT. He was kicking some serious butt at those challenges!

He was the all-star of Jalapao for sure, especially in that IC. Good grief, if only one other person on his team could have caught ONE, it would have been all over with. Pitiful, the lot of them except for JT in that challenge.

It's funny people's reaction to how he didn't worry about losing the tooth; but if he had reacted in the slightest he would have been called a wussy, or something else that rhymes with wussy.

I wouldn't have called him anything... Just me, having had two teeth removed recently, I know how painful it is, and if he had reacted any other way, other than laying on the floor acting like a two year old, I would have been fine with it... Taking a little time to let the pain settle a bit, or being seen by paramedics wouldn't have bothered me at all... Saying that hurt like hell, and I might have to sit the rest of the game out even wouldn't have bothered me... Everyone takes pain different, and what might not be painful to me, might be really excruciating for someone else...