Sign in to follow this  
Dade

James "JT" Thomas Jr.

jt.jpg

James "JT" Thomas Jr. (24)

Hometown: Samson, Ala.

A cattle manager raised in Samson, Alabama, JT operates a registered Angus Cattle Ranch. In addition to preparing the land and working the cattle, this southern charmer is responsible for all the paperwork and marketing associated with running the business.

This ambitious 24-year-old gets fired up when people insult his intelligence and says "I'm not a dumb hillbilly, so don

Eh, we'll see...

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

JT Thomas:

Probably quite athletic, and sounds like he has some brains. Could be tough to beat.

yuk. Gets girls to write his papers? Stupid girls.

You could definitely be right Elle. And from what I've been reading from other survivor's information, they don't find him to be too bright either.

Haha...Elle...I was thinking the same thing. How do people figure him to be intelligent if someone else has done his work for him...that doesn't prove he's intelligent it just shows that he can manipulate people and that some people are suckers.

Yeah...it so could! If he's really good he could sit back and get other people to do the dirty work for him and then still just come across as a bumbling hillbilly!!

My early pic...def in top 3, think he will us the "bumbling hillbilly" to its full extent!

Oh, I do like JT too! I had to come look because I am still learning the names. But I like this guy,and I love the little man crush the nerdy guy has on him!

That was funny and sort of sweet... I am liking him... He's really a nice guy it seems...

I love this guy! And Stephen's got a little crush goin on...what did he say? "I'm smitten". Yikes, I don't think JT has a clue.

Yes, he (Stephen) did say smitten. That cracked me up!

Liking him more than I originally thought that I would. And am pleasently surprised by that.