Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sandy Burgin

Nope not me...have had same name since joining and never intentionally start a spat....

Glad Sandy is turning out to be who I thought she would be...putting her in my favs...though afraid the ole "take out the older" mentallity will rule again....

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that she's getting the helicopter ride to the Timbira Tribe's camp. I'm interested to see how she reacts. Will she adopt the role of the nurturing mother and start working on setting up camp, or will she spend the time looking for the hidden immunity idol. She'd better get busy looking for that II!

I'm also intrigued with the apparent contradictions in Sandy. Foul-Mouthed, Tramp-Stamped supporter of sick kids!

Something tells me that if she got her hands on some alcohol, she'd be a hoot! :food-smiley-005:

I think the vidcaps at Survivor Phoenix kind of hint at her being one of the first "boots" as well:

S18E01_FI_Full_147.jpg

S18E01_FI_Full_148.jpg

S18E01_FI_Full_149.jpg

S18E01_FI_Full_150.jpg

S18E01_FI_Full_151.jpg

S18E01_FI_Full_152.jpg

S18E01_FI_Full_153.jpgS18E01_FI_Full_154.jpg

S18E01_FI_Full_155.jpg

Sorry if someone's already posted this.

YAY, Sandy lives to see another day. Now, she needs to stop looking for that idol all the time and blend in with the tribe a little more. She should get up early and look for the idol or something, so as not to seem like she is being antisocial.

I can't believe that backwoods bug-eyed thing didn't know what a PACE was? And PLEASE... no more close ups of her teeth! gack!

Me too. Gotta love an honest reaction like she had to being cast out first thing for no reason other than her age - she was "pissed". I think she will prove herself given a little time.

I agree Cajun...

I couldn't help but giggle when she didn't know what a pace was. But it's nice to see that she wasn't voted off first thing, because she rocked in that challenge.

I was so glad that she did so well in the challenge and that she is going to stick around a while longer. I want her to show her young tribe that she can kick butt!! She does really need to socialize some more with her tribe.

I laughed about the pace thing too, but I couldn't help but laugh when she was saying Camp and Carry... She says Carry as Curry... That's a very southern accent she has...

I like her, I hope she figures out what a pace is... Maybe allign herself with somebody and tell them about it..

She's batcrap crazy in the head, but at least she admits it...

LOL, yeah at first I was wanting "crazy eyes" off right away but she may end up being very entertaining. Is she supposed to be the one that Jeff alluded to as being even more likeable than Rupert though? If so, I highly doubt it.

Oh, I hope she shows those whippersnappers a thing or two!

I hate it when the young ones gang up on the old ones. She's not even that old, and looks in fairly good shape-- hardly the doddering old lady they seem to assume she would be.

She was fun -- crazy eyes---didn't know what a 'pace' was-- southern accent--- what more do you want?

I'm glad she did well in the challenge-- I hope she hangs around for a long time.

But now, I suppose we're going to have to listen to people complaining because she isn't some hot sexy thing in a bikini. Do people still really watch the show just for the skin factor anymore?

I think (could be wrong though, very wrong) Jeff was talking about either Ben or Tyson being better liked than Rupert, but maybe not because I remembe he said that Ben was a better version of Ace and Ace wasn't well liked really... LOL I don't know...

She was fun -- crazy eyes---didn't know what a 'pace' was-- southern accent--- what more do you want?

A hayseed or turnip truck for her to crawl back under.

I wanna know who's feeding the pigeons and cats while she is in Brazil??