Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sandy Burgin

When does it start anyway?

edit; n/m.. I scrolled down and saw the premier date....

Woo Hoo!!!

watching shows like this all the time makes you feel old.. they come up so fast, then they are over..

Ive watched every season of survivor, and we are in such a high season.. i never thought it would last this long..

Sandy i see going to the jury, but not much further.

watching shows like this all the time makes you feel old..

Put the remote down and go outside... Fresh air does wonders for vitality...

I cant find where any of this is spoilerish but if a mod thinks it is please move it to the spoiler thread...

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Sandy Burgin:

We are normally a friendly and loving family here...

Watchit!

:evil::evil::evil:

That's what I was thinking! Maybe she will add something to the show. Will have to wait and see (but am still calling an early out).

You're probably right Erin - she will likely get on everyone's nerves early and often. But I kinda hope she sticks around for entertainment value.

I'm just thinkin' she's going to be so annoying that we'll want to poke OUR eyes out :scared:

And can you imagine her driving a school bus. Wonder how many times she tells the kids to STFU?!?!?

I will say this, she must be one tough cookie to handle getting those kids home safely after school. I see how they are at the end of the day and I wouldn't want to be her.

Clearly Grandma isn't washing grandson's mouth out with soap ....

She most definitely will be quite the colorful character and it will be interesting to see if she will actually manage to turn things down a few nothches. I had a good chuckle at this comment in her interview...

which I

I bet ya James was that SusieQ chick or whatever her Susie name was...man, she got ppl going.

Catching up for Thursday and read this....OMG I hope you don't mean me???

Hope this Sandy makes it to the jury....kinda dig her ruff edges myself!

I have known Sandy personally for several years and have played softball with her on a local charity softball team here in Louisville (Padgett Crane/97.5 WAMZ Country Hamz). All of the money we raise benefits St. Jude Children's Research Hospital so to hear that she would use her winnings to help the kids of St. Jude is no surprise.

And Sandy wants to use the prize money to help St. Jude

Thank you so very much for sharing with us... It's really nice to hear about these folks before the show starts... Have you seen Sandy since she got back? I won't ask you for weight spoiler information, I will however ask you if you would ask her if she would like to do an interview with me for Morty's... I would love to hear what she has to say...

Catching up for Thursday and read this....OMG I hope you don't mean me???

I honestly can't remember the second part of her name. Did you use to come on here about a year or two a go just to seek out people to fight with??? If so, then it probably was you. If not, then it wasn't you. You don't seem the type to intentionally go after people though, so I don't think it was you. But, if you're up for getting ppl riled up just to see how they'll react, then count me in!

Thank you so very much for sharing with us... It's really nice to hear about these folks before the show starts... Have you seen Sandy since she got back? I won't ask you for weight spoiler information, I will however ask you if you would ask her if she would like to do an interview with me for Morty's... I would love to hear what she has to say...

Didn't you just say somewhere that it has to be three years out before they can do an interview?

I haven't seen or talked with Sandy. I'm sure she's staying in isolation to avoid the pressure of saying too much. A local news channel did an interview with some of Sandy's family members but nothing with Sandy personally... Here are a few more pics from our trip to St. Jude that I came across:

aliceinwonderlandroomgroup.jpg

(Sandy is in the front row wearing the white shirt... BTW I'm the bald guy in the very back with the glare coming off his head.)

Here's Sandy and a fellow teammate visiting with a St. Jude patient, Madison...

sandytaramadison.jpg

Sandy truly has a huge heart and is a genuine person... I hope all of America gets a chance to know her.

That's awesome. thanks for sharing with us. I truly hope she does well (but I was hoping that already).

Yes Sugar that's for unapproved... I guess I wasn't clear, sorry about that... If I can get them approved through CBS press agents then they can do them anytime... They've already done some interviews as a matter of fact...