Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sandy Burgin

Never got to watch the show.

Enjoyed this thread.

Sandy may be a good soul for her charity work, but a little liposuction before putting on the bikini would have been a good idea.

You gotta love the Off Topic police. Or not.

Sandy and the AR hillbilly couple were all from Kentucky. COINCIDENCE???

Relatives want to visit boards and defend people. Yippee. Don't care about people's opinion of my opinion. Anyone ever notice that? bahahahahahaha

I bought earplugs for the last show. Cuz I cain't stand ta be uh lisn'in ta that thar voice no more.

Howdy strangers! I was just flipping through the TV channels and ran across Survivor and saw Sandy! I was like WTF :shocking: !!! Is Sandy back?!?!? So I logged on to see what I had missed and before I got here I realized it wasn't a "new" episode perse but more of a "who are you" show about the contestants. Regardless I was already on the way so I thought I would stop in and say hi so, "HI!" I'm glad to see that even though Sandy was voted off she is still alive and kicking here in the forums! Y'all take care! :hug:

Oh and btw... "Hillbilly'ish" is a word. Synonyms would include: Hilljack'ish, Backwood'ish and Boondock'ish. LOL!

Hiya, Bshelman. Glad you stopped by. Darnit, I forgot the clips show was on tonight - I'll have to watch it online later.