Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sandy Burgin

sandy.jpg

Sandy Burgin (53)

Hometown: Louisville, Ky.

A country girl through and through, Sandy Burgin grew up and still lives in Kentucky, where she takes pride in being the state champion of the School Bus Rodeo. A night owl by occupation, Sandy works the graveyard shift transporting construction workers to their work sites. As a professional driver for 30 years, she isn't a stranger to cat calls, especially since she is the one doing it. On one occasion she called out to a tall thin man, commenting on his physique when, to her surprise, he turned around and was clearly a priest!

She likes to unwind by crocheting or listening to country, oldies or some good old fashioned rock and roll. Her penchant for reading "do it yourself" magazines in addition to her fishing skills just might make her a valuable member of her tribe.

Sandy describes herself as funny and fearless and can

Hello, I am her grandson Devin

(don't believe me? myspace.com/paintball_Crazy24

-or-

search WLKY.com for "survivor grandson"

It's just a hobby figure 8 bus racing, you all don't have to be such ass holes about it.

Hey Devin,

Welcome. That's pretty cool. I'll try not to be an a-hole, but I can't speak for the other 11,000 people on my site. I know Yana won't be a-holeish, she'd love to get an interview with your grandmother.

-Morty

Thanks Morty!!!

Welcome Devin... I hope things went well for your grandmother... I am sure people here will start acting better... :glare:

Welcome to the site and please tell your grandmother to come visit us... She doesn't have to tell us it's her... She can even post and not tell us it her... We've had that happen before... I think myself, Morty, and Jem were the only ones that knew the person was from Big Brother... I would love her to do an interview when she can...

Thanks Morty!!!

Welcome Devin... I hope things went well for your grandmother... I am sure people here will start acting better... :glare:

Welcome to the site and please tell your grandmother to come visit us... She doesn't have to tell us it's her... She can even post and not tell us it her... We've had that happen before... I think myself, Morty, and Jem were the only ones that knew the person was from Big Brother... I would love her to do an interview when she can...

I will see what I can do ;) She isn't much of a computer user

Thanks Devin!!!

Well, James from BB6 and Allstars posted for a while here, but I can't tell you what his screen name was... One reason is I don't remember it, but I also promised I would never tell that the screen name was him...

It was really funny Erin... He would come in and get the regulars all mad, and then he would disappear for a day or so... He would PM me laughing about it... He loved to stir up a hornets nest...

She's 100% Kentuckian and a goner. Will probably be wearing camoflauge. If that makes me an asshole for saying so I'm good with that.

It's ok Wicked, you can come sit beside me in the asshole chair.

I bet ya James was that SusieQ chick or whatever her Susie name was...man, she got ppl going. Or..Carvin (I think that's what it was). Hrmm...who else was a poker??? Some onion dude but I actually liked him, same with that old dude Shock or something like that. Other than that, ppl have been pretty mellow.

It's ok Wicked, you can come sit beside me in the asshole chair.

I bet ya James was that SusieQ chick or whatever her Susie name was...man, she got ppl going. Or..Carvin (I think that's what it was). Hrmm...who else was a poker??? Some onion dude but I actually liked him, same with that old dude Shock or something like that. Other than that, ppl have been pretty mellow.

Um Elle no, GOD NO, Really no, OH MY GOD NO... LOL You can go over to James' site and go to the Dana section to find Shock any ol' day... He's such a tool he got himself banned from Sucks, and the only other reason I have ever heard of anyone being banned over there for was giving false spoilers...

I liked seeing everyone fight with him. It was hilarious. I think he's one of those ppl who doesn't even believe the things he says, but the more he sees that ppl are upset, the more he gets into it...just to get a rise you know? He's probably sitting at his keyboard laughing his arse off... kind of like a Randy from Survivor.

Okay, saw Sandy's picture. After spending time in Louisville I can say she fits the bill to a tee. Physically ( looks like a smoker ) and that beaky nose, recessed mouth & jut chin. Please don't let her have the KY accent. ( fire will sound like far and she'll slaughter verbs ) {{ Shudder }}

Sometimes I agreed with Shockalot. But mostly he was an asshole. Never bothered me. There were worse.

What is the James site?

I actually think this woman might go far if she's likeable and not annoying, that is. That's the key. She definitely wouldn't be as much of a threat as others.

Her penchant for reading "do it yourself" magazines in addition to her fishing skills just might make her a valuable member of her tribe.

LOL Suar I agree... I mean after all she is southern and there is something about us SouthernBelles that most of the time you want to like us... Maybe that's just the deeper south Southern Belles LOL...

you all don't have to be such ass holes about it.

It's not our fault, blame the "meds"... We are normally a friendly and loving family here...

Good point, that was a real asshole thing of him to do. Don't worry though, we have a chair reserved for him as well. He can sit beside Morty though... shhh, it's where all the true assholes sit, us "holes" refer to them as "whole asses" though.

:footballhelmet: