Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sierra Reed

They make it seem like she does well at the immunity challenge. I hope she wins to see Jalapao go after Coach and Tyson.

she was georgous in #2... I hope she wins so they will vote off Uke... Wait.. wrong show.. So they can go after CoachTyson..

I hope she is able to pull it off and stay next week just to aggravate Coach and Tyson. If she wins immunity, it might change the course of the game if we get some alliances going . . . or they could just play the lemming game and vote off Erin.

Im not sure if they would go after Erinn if sierra wins or not.. I dont think Coach can go that long without making a big powermove.. he may try to take a big one out..

Seems like Coach decides who leaves every week...... :animated_scratchchin:

And that really makes me want to hurl! I can't understand why they listen to him?!? Especially after all his 'samurai' and 'dragon slayer' rubbish.

He's keeping things crazy though, and crazy is interesting!

I just couldnt stand to see him win though.. And After Randy left last season, it was still entertaining.. so there would still be hope.

Taj is interesting, Erin is quirky and has potential, Tyson is amusing. Maybe some hope there.

And I think Sierra just may throw a lug wrench in their intake this week by winning immunity. Then she can say "Buahahahahaaaa! Suck it b*tches!"

I would love to see Sierra win just because they told her she was leaving.

I still like having Tyson and Coach around for entertainment value.

It would be nice to see the dynamic change. Would really be interesting to see Coach and Tyson scrambling to save THEIR asses for a change. Bet all that dragon slayer talk would go in the toilet. :)

I hope Sierra does pull it off and stay. She might just get angry enough to rally the troops - who knows?

That was too funny! SO glad to see Coach and Tyson get out maneuvered. Sierra was just as shocked as they were. Buahahahaahaa

The only way last night could have been better would have been if Coach got voted off. He and Tyson were such bullies that I'm glad they're gone. I don't mind backstabbing and manipulating, but IMO cruelty for cruelty's sake just isn't entertaining.

I'm curious about how Sierra will deal with her new power? In the previews it appears that Coach is trying to bully her into an alliance. What an ass!!

I don't really like Sierra but I was really glad she stayed last night just because of the impact it will have on Coach! I wonder how she will handle him next week? It was even better that she had NO idea that Tyson was the target...her shocked reaction was great. But is she really in a good position? No one was trying to help her last night they just wanted to get of Tyson for themselves and they wouldn't even tell her about it so I don't think she stands any chance at all of becoming a port of the Taj, JT, Stephen, Erinn alliance so that only leaves her with Coach and Debbie.

Ugggggggggh * wah * scrunch * snivel * girl's still there. Pure luck. Certainly not because she's a good player. Unless you consider bawling and pouting gameplay. mmmmmmm... nope! Coach will outlast her. Yeahhhhhhhhh coach! ( please make her cry again to puff her face up further. She's resembling my old pug )

Not a Sierra fan... her whining was making me nuts last night.... just shut it!!!

I was glad to see her stay and Tyson go though..... that was priceless.... especially after her no one is blind siding me proclamation.... they did just not in the way she thought LOL

but I do have a question, when Stephen and JT were talking, JT called her a lying a bitch.... now I don't recall Sierra lying to JT about anything.... JT was the one who lied to her and Brenden.... so I still don't understand what JT's problem with Sierra was???

Yeah, im not sure either.. I want to see Sierra stay a while though.. I dont dislike her.. Much rather see Rebbie and Coach leave first.

i felt kinda sorry for the whiney one today. she was so on the outs........and yet she got attacked TWICE for being honest while the other creepy ones were lying. LOVED LOVED LOVED that she called coach and debbie out in front of everyone and was sickened to see coach lie like that. greasy-headed mother*&%$#! has a lot of nerve.

not really sorry to see you go sierra, but it was a bum deal you got

I expect Sierra felt a kind of relief after being voted out. She has struggled since she was sick on day 1. Never really made any allies except for Brendan who was often away from her on Exile Island. I could see her frustration last night when Coach & Debbie were trying to make her look like the liar. While I understand her motive behind calling them out in front of everyone, I think the rest of the tribe was scared that some of their conversations would be exposed. That, I think, was why they ultimately voted her off. She made them uncomfortable.