Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sierra Reed

I'm not even sure why, but I can't help but pull for this girl. Maybe because she started off as such an underdog. Strange that I really don't feel the same about Sandy. :animated_scratchchin:

I'm not even sure why, but I can't help but pull for this girl. Maybe because she started off as such an underdog. Strange that I really don't feel the same about Sandy. :animated_scratchchin:

Ha, you just like it cause she wears that shirt without any thing under it, and they have to blur out her woo hoo! :animated_rotfl:

blur out her woo hoo

WOO HOO?!?!?!?!?!?!? :animated_rotfl: Don't know what you're talkin' about.

I think it might be more basic that that for me King. I think I somehow relate to her from a paternal thing. It's kind of like the kid on the playground that the other kids don't play with. As a parent, I think I instinctively want to shelter her! Maybe that's why I don't feel the same way towards Sandy.

WOO HOO?!?!?!?!?!?!? :animated_rotfl: Don't know what you're talkin' about.

I think it might be more basic that that for me King. I think I somehow relate to her from a paternal thing. It's kind of like the kid on the playground that the other kids don't play with. As a parent, I think I instinctively want to shelter her! Maybe that's why I don't feel the same way towards Sandy.

I was thinking it might be paternal too, but more along the lines that she was sick and they thought they were getting rid of her, and as a parent we all want to protect our children, but more so when they are sick...

So far, for me, she's just meh. A tad bit boring.

I was thinking it might be paternal too, but more along the lines that she was sick and they thought they were getting rid of her, and as a parent we all want to protect our children, but more so when they are sick...

Yep! It is certainly a protective thing. Glad you can relate.

So far, for me, she's just meh. A tad bit boring.

Well see Sugar?!?! You're like the bad kids that don't want to play with her. Maybe I need to protect her from you too! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I didn't really follow her logic, as to voting out Jerry. She said that since they were ready to vote her out, when she was sick, she thought it only fair to vote him out. But to me, her situation is the reason to keep him. She got better -- he seemed to be getting better. But I realize he may have been faking that, in order to give the impression he was getting better. Still, I would think Sierra might have wanted to give him a little more time to get better, and vote off someone who doesn't quite click with the tribe. ( Erin).

Sierra got a break, but she's not willing to cut anyone else one.

Come on Sierra! Lets hold this allaince together.. go vote Tyson out.. he is on to you!

I hope Tyson leaves.. he is becoming a troublemaker... Not a fan at all.. But now sierra is alliend with taj, Im a fan.

I don't like that Tyson either....

Sierra gets the award for making JP cringe when she slid down the pole. His reaction was priceless. Goes to show Dimples does feel from time to time, lol.

I just don't see the model thing. I don't want to know what that stripped smock of hers smells like. She looks like she doesn't like how it smells either by the perpetual scrunchy face she wears. And it looks like she'll be turning on the waterworks next week. Watch close... it might be the only time you'll notice she's alive and breathing.

I see the model, Good models aren't 'pretty' in a conventional way, They take good photographs. And her face seems malleable, The problem would be getting her to show different expressions. I dunno, maybe if you ran a stick up her arse she'd get a wide eyed look.

(o_0)

I'd like to see her win immunity too, Although I think if she does they will take out Erin. :(

I'm not sure if these are post "stick" or not, but she cleans up well! :wub:

01594cf6.jpg

2259f868.jpg

sierra015af017.jpg

sierrareedsurvivorimage.jpg

sierrareedsurvivorpictu.jpg

She looks so pretty without her face all scrunched up.

Still not impressed. Without air brushing and gobs of makeup applied by pro's, she's no natural beauty. That constant constipated look is not attractive. And WHAT personality? * knocks on her head * It's a contest of the bores between her and Debbie. Her face will be go into scrunch overtime bawling on coach's shoulder next week.

She's lasted a long time for someone who was nearly voted out the first day.