Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sierra Reed

sierra.jpg

Sierra Reed (23)

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Sierra Reed wants to make it clear right off the bat that she has the ability to find her place in any situation, anywhere in the world, through her perseverance and strength. Despite the fact that she is strong-willed and determined, she is one who will wear her heart on her sleeve. Not intimidated by age, ("I'm 25 and if you're 45 that's great, but if we have differences, I'm going to let you know"), Reed will speak her mind, yet she does it with purpose and passion. She hopes that her tenacity will balance out her "strong nature."

This fashion student and model is no stranger to roughing it. After moving to Taiwan by herself at a very young age, Sierra is used to living in places with no running water and filled with grime and bugs. Sierra is a self-proclaimed adventure junkie who "loves to experience new things all the time" and she believes that those experiences make her a prime candidate for SURVIVOR.

Sierra claims she isn't a "very stereotypical model," because she doesn't do it for the notoriety; she does it because modeling can help facilitate new experiences and allows for travel to amazing locations which is something she enjoys tremendously.

Her modeling background has helped to shape her strategy for the game. Forced to deal with a variety of personalities all competing for the same goal is nothing new to her, having lived with five catty models vying for one spot. This experience will be to her advantage when forming alliances and making her way through the twists of the game.

Sierra is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. Her birth date is September 29.

CBS

Oh gee, another model. I'm so... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn ... excited.

2202_puking.gif

LMAO @ Kayo

She seems kinda . . skinny! Yeah, that's it! Blond and skinny! Sure showing some skin in her CBS pic!

ummm I like her name

Courtesy of; REALITYBLURRED

Sierra Reed:

I am going to put this in spoiler tags, so please don't click if you don't wanna know...

By all accounts, she's one of the first to go...

Hope not Yana...but after what I have seen and read so far can suspect why.....

Well yep she was first to go. I thought she was kind of cute but then if she is a bossy whiner then good thing she got booted.

Wrong girl Marty.

She worked her butt off at setting up that shelter to help get back into good graces with her tribe. Actually really impressed me...

You're right Erin, she did do a good job at showing the tribe her being sick wasn't going to hold her back... Her team didn't have to vote anyone off, because she worked so hard and got them caught up...

Very smart of her to build the shelter byherself..

-

the Idol will still be there tommorrow.

I was really impressed with her!!! The amount of work she did on getting the camp setup and she is sick on top of it all...kudos to her!! I just can't imagine how she is feeling...I can't handle having strep throat laying in my nice cozy bed at home and being catered to.

I wish we could have seen a little of the socializing before they arrived on the island. I'd like to know why they targetted her more. So she was quiet, big deal.

She did do an amazing job setting up. Smart choice too. King, great point about it still being there tomorrow.

Agree good move on her part to saveher ass if she'd gone to tirbal, as for idol, don't think she got directions for its hiding spot once she made choice to build....

She is a tuff one!

DAMMIT WICKED OJ, YOU SLACKING SLACKIE SLACKER... GET UR ASS IN HERE AND GIVE GODDESS SIERRA THE WORSHIPPING SHE DESERVES...

NOT EVEN A POST SINCE YOU CALLED DIBS???? WTHIGOH??? GRRRRRRRR....

DON'T MAKE ME DRIVE DOWN THERE AND KICK YOUR ASS... NO NO, BETTER YET, YOU HAVE ONE DAY [THATS 24 HRS]TO GET THIS THREAD TO 5 PAGES...

YES I SAID F-I-V-E PAGES OF YOUR POSTS OF WORSHIP...

OR YOU LOSE DIBS...