Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Spencer Duhm

Is he gay? He still is a cutie pie. I like his eyes. Might bring in some teenie boppers.

Sad to see him go so early in the game. Wish it hadn't been him, but what can you do. I sure would have loved to watch him later in the season.

I know, especially since Jeff revealed he was the alternate. Nice kid, bad luck.

He was a huge huge fan of the show. I read he started watching the show when he was a little kid and knew everything about all the seasons. He seemed like a nice kid.

I hate to see such a fan leave so soon.

at least he got to experience it, if even for a short while.

Settle down, Jr. - of course I saw the challenge. He sucked, true. But so did the rest of Jalapao except for JT. The bad luck was that his team decided to focus in on him being the weakest link instead of say, the useless model, or Taj (who I like, but she shot her mouth off and threw a little hissy fit which could have been BIG trouble for her), or Stephen who isn't exactly buff --- that was and still is my point.

hey guys i was told that the Survivor Cast Members has Myspace,and i spent my whole day Searching for Spencer on Myspace,but i cant find him

does anyone know Spencer's Myspace Link.

Some of them do and some don't... I will see what I can find out from some of the past Survivors for ya...

Some of them do and some don't... I will see what I can find out from some of the past Survivors for ya...

ok thanks