Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Spencer Duhm

spencer.jpg

Spencer Duhm (19)

Hometown: Lakeland, Fla.

Soon to see his teenage years in the rear-view mirror, Spencer Duhm is ready to look forward to the journey ahead of him. A fan of SURVIVOR since day one, which began when he was still in grade school, Spencer can practically do a Castaway roll-call all the way from SURVIVOR: Borneo. His fanaticism will give him a built-in edge that can make a direct contribution to how far he goes in this game.

Born and raised in Lakeland, Florida and currently a student at the University of Florida, Spencer majors in telecommunications and minors in business and European union studies. Aside from being the recruitment chair for his UF crew team, where he also rows competitively, Spencer is a huge sports fan. Involved in myriad athletic activities since age 7, Spencer has developed a strong competitive streak and determination to achieve success. Rooting for his college Gators or beloved Cubs familiarized him with all of the peaks and valleys associated with being a contender, which may help him navigate the ups and downs associated with castaway life.

With a resume like his, it

Gay! Of course. Just because he is cute! Geez I hate it when that happens.

Is it gross that I'm old enough to be his mom, but still think he's cute as a button?

He is cute, but my guess is they're gonna chew him up and spit him out. They may keep him around for awhile for voting purposes but he seems like he would be easy to manipulate. I hope he proves me wrong.

he fool the guys at first to like him, but will have secret allaince with more of the girls.. i dont see him being like charlie at all..

Me neither. Especially when one of his favourite survivors is Todd. I hope that he plays a game like Todd did.

just a youngster

cute

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Spencer Duhm:

Same here. He was using his brains. It's good to see. I really like him as well.

from the first episdode, It didnt seem like anybody thought they knew his secret.. but we didnt see much either.

Ok, opinion change here...think he goes far and makes jury, would be of hoot if he made F2 with Sandy!!

ONly thing now rubbin me ... he hates BB...hmmmm to each it's own LOL Then again we have the "hate snakes"....I DON'T DO SNAKES EITHER!!! Turn head from TV at mere sight....

(had one wrap my neck in a pond as a kid...nope, nadda, don't do snakes!! would lose a million over them!!)

Won't matter if they know or not.

to many it wouldnt..

but to some guys it would cause them to be standoffish..

Not sure if I'm a fan yet, but he is a little cutie. Might bring in some younger female viewers.