Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Stephen Fishbach

The only way Stephen can win is if JT is not in the finals. He won't win against JT. Everyone loves JT, he's like everyone's little brother. Cute as a button. And that accent just puts everyone under a spell.

I loved that Stephen made one of the greatest comebacks to win immunity. He's so awkward in challenges and to see the genuine happiness on his face was nice.

Since coach won last immunity challenge, and called himself (again) dragonslayer . . . is Stephen now dragonslayer-slayer?

is Stephen now dragonslayer-slayer?

We shall see...and hope.

It was Prince Charming that slayed the Dragon....though he don't look like a Prince Charming...he is definetly a Prince Cunning.....

JT definitely fits the bill of Prince Charming, and he is doing a pretty good job of slaying Coach. Hrmm..I think we should coin Stephen as the Jester who slayed the Prince who slayed the slayer?

Muppet guy for the win!!!

Honestly, I think he will win the game. He's playing so fantastically, he's going to the end.

I'm still not sure whether JT knew that Stephen would vote for Coach or not. It'll be interesting to see next week because his look at TC made me think that he didn't. If he didn't know, he may not trust Stephen any more. If he did know then there would be no problem.

As smart as Stephen seems to be, he's got to realize that he can't win against JT so I could see him trying to turn the tables and final two-it with Taj instead, if JT doesn't win the next immunity. Trouble is, JT will probably will win the next IC and it'll either be Erinn or Stephen going home.

Smart move, Stevie my boy. I'm sorry that JT is going to feel betrayed but Stephen needed to make a move and that was the best move. If Stephen really wants to win, and not play for second place, he needs to get JT out. That will be tough.

It`s gonna be Stephen or JT winning the million. Either or.

Personally I don't like him but have to give him props for playing a great game... So far anyway...

Congrats Stephen. Second place is not too shabby. He knew what the outcome would be and I think he was OK with it. Funny how at the live show, I think JT looked worse and Stephen looked more handsome.

I think Stephen looked like a dweeb who wanted to look cool. I have to wonder if Erinn really helped him with his beard since she told him just before she was eliminated to hang on to the beard and she would trim it for him tomorrow. We just forgot about a clean faced JT, that scruffy guy in the plaid shirt was mentally our perception of the "duh" country boy more than the guy in the sport coat.

Stephen did himself in. I respect the fact he didn't want to say anything that would make his new best friend look or feel bad (which I guess says a lot about him as a person...how can I hate that?), but by the same token, it's like he didn't want to win enough in that he didn't stand up for himself more. Maybe that's telling in itself though? Maybe he lacks the self esteem to pimp himself out? Idk... in any case, I'm so glad he was F2. He really grew on me and I thought he played an amazing game!

I'm glad he was final two as well. Totally deserving of it.

I think Stephen looked like a dweeb who wanted to look cool. I have to wonder if Erinn really helped him with his beard since she told him just before she was eliminated to hang on to the beard and she would trim it for him tomorrow. We just forgot about a clean faced JT, that scruffy guy in the plaid shirt was mentally our perception of the "duh" country boy more than the guy in the sport coat.

I wasn't kidding. As soon as they switched to the live show, I thought "wow, Stephen looks great, and who's that fat guy sitting next to him".