Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Stephen Fishbach

I am just trying to help you out since you are so concerned about proper spelling and grammar. And you are changing your tune now - you have been pretty much stating unequivocally that Taj does have it. I haven't seen anything to make me thing Stephen doesn't have it.

you have been pretty much stating unequivocally that Taj does have it. I haven't seen anything to make me thing Stephen doesn't have it.

Ive just been saying there is a possiblilty she has it and CBS wont show us that to make it suspensful.. And I never said she DOES.

No, Taj does have it. If you remember when JT looked in the bag... that was Taj's bag! Stephen even sat with JT and discussed it being in Taj's bag.

And it was Taj who then told JT she'd take him to the end with her. (Before the merge)

She got it back from Stephen awhile back.

Yes Crusty and right after that conversation.... Stephen said they better put it back in his pocket since Taj's bag wasn't a good hiding spot and we haven't seen it since

Pinkie is correct. The last we saw of it was Stephen putting it back in his pocket. If he's smart, he's probably hidden it from her by now.

Yes I wondered about that slip from Stephen. After they had told JT about the idol (of which Stephen said he knew nothing about), he said "I'll put it back in my pocket". I wondered if JT caught that slip that it had previously been in Stephen's pocket. Evidently, he didn't because nothing was ever said.

Oh good point. I hadn't thought about it like that.

see. so its went back and forth.. so I have no idea who has it.. but Im thinking taj very well might have it now..

CREWCUT again!!! SEE??? See what? Last we saw, Stephen had it. Period, end of story.

CREWCUT again!!! SEE??? See what? Last we saw, Stephen had it. Period, end of story.

3 exclamations.. wow.. Somebody is angry over nothing..

But I dont like Stephen, but I would rather see COACHTYSON leave first..

3 exclamations.. wow.. Somebody is angry over nothing..

Was there something (anything) about Stephen or survivor in that post? Or are you just trying to provoke.

The exclamations were not because I was angry (though you sure seem anxious to see me angry), just incredulous at how clueless ............oh never mind. Stephen has the idol until Survivor shows me otherwise (punctuation omitted so I am not misinterpretted)

If Stephen does have it (I'm staying out of this one), a couple more eliminations down the road, I could see him being another one of the many blindsides. Maybe Taj, knowing that he has it and isn't going to give it up, talks some of the remaining players into pretending to vote someone else off but they gun for Stephen instead to get rid of the idol. Who knows, it would be a smart play on her part because, if he does indeed have it, he won't give it up for anything.

Well the only good thing about Stephen having the idol is that Taj wasn't lying when she told them she didn't have it at Tribal Council. :)

Well the only good thing about Stephen having the idol is that Taj wasn't lying when she told them she didn't have it at Tribal Council. :)

Ha, Very true.. i didnt even catch that.

:animated_rotfl: Mr. Limpet!!

If Steven did try too betray Taj she would have good amo too use against in the fact that he has the immunity Idol. But thats just in that scenario.

If Stephen does have it (I'm staying out of this one), a couple more eliminations down the road, I could see him being another one of the many blindsides. Maybe Taj, knowing that he has it and isn't going to give it up, talks some of the remaining players into pretending to vote someone else off but they gun for Stephen instead to get rid of the idol. Who knows, it would be a smart play on her part because, if he does indeed have it, he won't give it up for anything.

I can see that happening, and in fact, I hope that's how it happens. I like Stephen, but like you said, if he does in fact still have the idol, no way he's giving it back to Taj! So I hope in the event that happens, she blindsides him!

Yep, he's a smart one that's for sure and totally deserves to win. I'm still a bit worried that Taj and Erinn might plan something with Coach to break up the two though- which would actually be a very smart move on their part. Taj is not a big fan of Coach and she is very loyal to Stephen so I highly doubt that would happen but it still would be an amazingly smart, risky play.

You just never know Kayo...the girls may get smarter than we think and would really make for some excitement. But Taj would have to let Erinn come to her with it or at least make her feel it is her idea for it to work .... Erin is too close to Stephen too.

No one will have a chance to beat JT in F2 (as it looks right now in my eye) and I am sure Stephen knows that too.....I would want any of the 4 to win, but if strategy is actually the main voting point, IMHO Stephen gets it hands down. He brought in Erinn at Exile and JT listens to every word he has to say and follows it explicitly....JT may be the brawn, but Stephen is the brain....

Very true Sue. I want JT to win, but I think Stephen just might take this entire game.