Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Stephen Fishbach

Yup, he's got the idol now. He's playing the game. I still think he will be more loyal to JT

Yup, he's got the idol now. He's playing the game. I still think he will be more loyal to JT

Well you can't blame a guy for being loyal to his mancrush, I guess! :giggle:

I understand you are out there to win at any cost.... No probs there.... But screw Taj over and she will fillet you boy....

Gotta watch the quiet ones. There's nothing striking about him. Despite that.. any move he makes has the ability to change something in the game.

WHAT.A.TOOL. The only wizardly powers Stephen has is in being able to turn his nose a deep shade of brown.

:cookoo:

To sit at tribal council and listen to Coach express his desire to take the "Strong" players and "Warriors" to the end, and then support his plan?!?! Does he really see himself as being a warrior? What a putz

Betcha the Survivor crew ran out and started his fire with a Bic.

I've grown to really like him. Break up JT and Brendan before they get closer so that he can keep on being JT's boy for now. Together they can get rid of Coach and some of the others. If he's truly smart though, he'll pair up with Tyson sooner or later to get rid of JT and that side of things. I said it before and will again, "Tyson and Stephen to the end!!"

I don't know Elle. I think if he's going to survive, he, Taj and JT need to make a move this week. The three of them and Sierra, who we know is a target next week, even the vote to 4 - 4. If they can secure Erinn as well, then Tyson, Coach & Debbie might be in trouble. I'm thinking that they need to get rid of Tyson the first time he loses the Immunity necklace. But whatever happens, I'm still looking forward to this season playing out :popcorn:

Well, historically, Erinn has hated Coach, so I think she could be convinced. Plus, she's been actively shopping for an alliance, and JT knows it.

Yeah, especially since he has Taj's HII. No dummy, this one.

we dont even know if he still has it or not..

He hasnt mentioned it in weeks, and we all know how CBS is with editing... for all we know, everybody will vote for TAJ, then she pulls it out of her pocket... and of course it wont tell us she has it before hand..

But I dont think he will make final 3.

I'm just saying going into tribal last thursday, we all thought it would be Coach leaving... it didnt happen.. Plus he hasnt talked about having it... so nobody knows..

They don't need to show it every week to know that he still has it.

No need to show us unless he gives it back to Taj... since they haven't.... I assume it's still with him

No need to show us unless he gives it back to Taj... since they haven't.... I assume it's still with him

they had no need to tell us they switched the vote back to brenden either.. but they didnt to make it suspensful..

they had no need to tell us they switched the vote back to brenden either.. but they didnt to make it suspensful..

It's suspenseful. That is different than the HII. They have taken great pains to let us know who has it and who doesn't. And, they did show people plotting against Brendan (as well as Coach) so nobody really knew which way it would go.

man.. im sure getting quoted alot..

I dont know who has it.. cause I know Cbs plays mind games..But Im not ruling out that Taj might have it like you are.