Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Stephen Fishbach

stephen.jpg

Stephen Fishbach (29)

Hometown: New York, N.Y.

Stephen Fishbach believes he's a cutthroat player who can manipulate his way to SURVIVOR success, though you couldn't tell that by looking at his non-threatening appearance. The first one to tell you he resembles a Muppet, Stephen plans to sidetrack his competition with his goofy charm and quirky sense of humor.

Aided by his quick wit and prankster personality, this Internet marketing director could very well be a major player behind the scenes. A Yale graduate, Stephen certainly has the right mix of brains and charisma to disarm his fellow castaways. This New Yorker believes people will be inclined to trust him but claims "that would be their mistake, because then I strike!"

Described by his friends as wild, smart and ambitious, Stephen's biggest pet peeve is when somebody is

Indifferent about him right now. Have to wait and see if he is as cocky as he says that he is.

I hope he's the kind of person you laugh with and not laugh at. And he does kind of resemble a muppet...or a frog...or that actor that played Horshach in Welcome Back, Kotter.

He will be someone that goes undetected, flies under the radar. That's what I think.

Courtesy of; REALITYBLURRED

Stephen Fishbach: my

LOL @ Elle

I loved his self-description of "looking like a muppet" :animated_rotfl: Sounds like he's got the makings of a really fun survivor. "Golden Shower Girl" :smilielol:

Since Rob Cesternino is my favorite Survivor contestant of all, I love that Stephen has chosen to emulate his gameplay. . . hopefully with a better outcome.

After reading this, my interest in this guy has gone way up.

but he's a NY'er so I might have to root for him.

That is a great reason to root against him..

As these parts of the woods call them "stinkin yankees"..

That is a great reason to root against him..

As these parts of the woods call them "stinkin yankees"..

I think it's damn, not "stinkin" because unlike some parts of the country we actually have our bathrooms inside the house and can shower any time of day even in the winter!

(I was trying to edited it for some)

I went to Virginia once, and asked me if we still ride around on Horses.. haha..

I shower twice a day thank you.. And My bathroom is inside the house.. :)

I'm seeing Stephen in a whole new light :)

CBS has some videos up from Day 2 in camp that have some really funny parts to them. Stephen has a segment that runs a little over 1:30. Take a look and listen paying particular attention at about the 1:20 mark about losing the crotch of his pants and what he'd wake up to! Click Here to get a chuckle from Stephen! :animated_rotfl:

"Johnson" Indeed! ROFLMAO

I think he is going to be fun to watch. Especially if he keeps hanging around with JT. You can't beat a good mancrush.

And now that Stephen is smitten by JT, watch Spence be smitten by Stephen.....

Brokeback Tocantins..........a film in the making :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I know what Jeff is saying about the II belonging to he that has possession, I just don't like the fact that Stephen is already considering biting the hand that fed him. I don't know how I feel about him now.

He fooled me with the poor dumb city boy kinda nerdy thing he had going on. But I agree with Jeff now, the boy ain't dumb. Taj goofed, but I don't know how I feel about how he is reacting to it all either. He is playing the game for sure, but not necessarily looking like he is going to have any loyalty to his alliance.