Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sydney Wheeler

Right now there just isn't anything out there... I will keep you all informed of anything I do find out though...

Terry Fox & Rick Hansen (unknown in the States maybe?), Sarah McLaughlin, Avril Lavigne, Michael Buble (don't know how to make the accent), Matthew Perry, Jim Carrey, Dan Ackroyd, John Candy, Michael J Fox, Raymond Burr, Sandra Oh, Jason Priestly, and Keanu spent formative years in Canada, too, yes.

HOCKEY

oops, forgot to add that Syndey might be smarter than she sounds, but her answers sounds very spacey to me .... I guess that will help her get pegged with the stereotype.

Think she will be tuffer than she looks, but don't think she makes jury...just to cute!

very pretty. She needs to team up with a couple of strong guys

Extremely extremely pretty. I actually liked her from what I was able to see of her.

If Yana ever made the show, she would win for sure..

she would have her "sources" and they would tell her what everybody is doing, and if they are plotting against her, they would tell her so she could turn it around.

LMAO now 123 don't you go adding to the rumors already flying around here about me... Those others don't make a hill of beans to me, but you're a friend :)...

i kind of like her wish Taj can team up with her that wound be a alli that no one see comeing too lol

Glad she is gone. Sorry Sydney, flaunting your T & A will only take you so far! :animated_wave:

Whew, they had me sweating it there for a minute...can you imagine how boring it would've been with Sydney and no Taj?

Another victim from the wrath of Taj!!!

Next!!

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Survivor: Tocantins