Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Sydney Wheeler

sydney.jpg

Sydney Wheeler (24)

Hometown: Raleigh, N.C.

Sydney Wheeler is the girl next door. Beautiful and smart, Sydney learned early on to adapt to any situation after spending her childhood being shuttled between her conservative parents.

Growing up in Raleigh, North Carolina, Sydney decided to move out to the west coast to try her hand at modeling and interior design. She plans to use the skills she's learned working with different clients to help navigate the social game of SURVIOR. She's also not afraid to use her looks to further herself in the competition.

Forced to mature at an early age, Sydney knows what it really means to live life to its fullest. At age 19 she lost her sister Laura in a tragic car accident, but throughout it all has maintained a positive attitude. "God put us on Earth to do good things, big things and that's what I'm trying to do and achieve in life."

Sydney knows she can use her winning personality, along with her beauty, her body and her brains, to charm people. Wheeler warns, "people stereotype me as just a pretty face. Don't misjudge me, I'm going win." Sydney is ready for the adventure SURVIVOR will surely provide.

Sydney is in a relationship and currently resides in San Diego, Calif. Her birth date is May 11, 1984.

CBS

It's too early to tell with her-I just hope she doesn't blend into the woodwork for half of the season. She is a cutie though and I like that she didn't play up her sister's death but has a positive outlook. I also love her name...and her shirt is way cute too!

dang you.. you can't have dibbs on everybody.. im sure KORT won't be happy with this either.

He can pick whoever he wants.... I am just gonna end up taking who I want anyway...

Three Canadians in a row!!!

Were takin over...

New name : Canamerica...

:party_smilie:

Does my posting now count as four? Seriously, I'm not biased, but we're some of the more cool posters on this thing. I don't know if it's in part because we hail from the best country in the world or what... but ya, we're pretty friggen awesome EH?!?

canada- Pamela Anderson, Cilien Dion.. what else?

Goodness King, we have a lot more to offer than those 2 scrags :rolleyes:

Sorry, i forgot about Howie Mandell. (the only reason i know that is cause he was just on Jay Leno)

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Sydney Wheeler: Survivor may lead to fame but

canada- Pamela Anderson, Cilien Dion.. what else?

Will Shatner, Kiefer Sutherland (that's like 10 points right there..BAM!), Bryan Adams, Shania Twain, Avril, Blue Rodeo, Ryan Gosling, his girlfriend Rachel something or other, The Kids in the Hall, hell... basketball; ya, that was us baby!

Ok, you lose 5 points for Shatner.. But you do get some for sutherland (Mirrors.. great movie).

The rest..not so great. sure, Twain, is a fox.

;)

Im sure its a great place...

See in BB, and TAR you can kinda see who is going to do good.. but in Survivor you have to watch for a couple of weeks to find out.