Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tamara

What a wonderful thing for that entire tribe to do... That was a very giving and loving thing for them to fo for her, and then for her to give them the visit with family too was kind... She could have said no I want the comforts of camp to be with my man...

Taj my darling and the rest of you that gave her money for the phone call what comes karma is a great thing for people like you!!! Your furture is so bright and it warms my heart!!!

Taj is probably one of my top 5 fav. survivors ever.. she is very nice.. Funny as heck, and plays a good game.

Last nights family episode was by far the best ever! I loved how the tribe was there for Taj and her reaction was just the best ever...I had tears in my eyes...ok...so they weren't in my eyes they were actually streaming down my face. I also think Taj is oh so very lucky to have such a hunky husband...wow...he was SMOKIN' HOT!!

Eddie = SO fine! Those big old muscular arms....yummy!

OMG! THAT IS Taj from SWV (Sisters with Voices) !!! I loved SWV...." I get so Weak in the knees I can hardly see...I loose all control and something comes over me" SWV there gonna be some rain got to be some pain if you know what I know sure time will show (and I think you will surely grow) and love will be right here". OMG I am a fan! please come back SWV and do a reunion tour! They were really big in the 90s. CALL TOM JOYNER!!!!

I am glad she is doing good in Survivor!

P.S if I got some of the lyrics wrong, please feel free to edit. Its been a long time!

If you dont think you know who SWV is, check out Youtube for their songs...You will be surprise!

OMG! THAT IS Taj from SWV (Sisters with Voices) !!! I loved SWV...."

Holy crap! I do remember them now! How silly I am, I've been watching her all this time and didn't connect it until you said something!

-slaps self in the forehead-

That's gonna leave a mark...

HOLY CRAPOLE IS RIGHT!!! I to was a SWV fan.....I should of had the connection just because of her hubby too!!

Taj has been in my top fav players all season. I hope upon hope she makes final three with Steve and JT....

Sue, I hope she wins it all! If not, JT for sure.. but for Taj to win, I need her to be the final 2 with Erinn.. Possibly Coach.

agree K6, if she is to win it can only be w/those two

And Im not sure about Stephen either.. she might be able to beat him.. who knows..Im just pretty sure JT will win if he is in the finale..

I loved SWV back in the day. I have one of their last CDs to come out. One of my favorite songs is "Use Your Heart" and Taj has a small lead vocal part in it, my favorite part of the song!

FYI - I believe the expression is Jack of All Trades, and master of none. From Wikipedia: "Jack of all trades, master of none" is a figure of speech used in reference to a Generalist, a person, that is competent with many skills but is not outstanding in any particular one.

yeah, I knew it was something like that...

thats why i said "Or something like that", People get the picture..

Go Taj! Make a Big move, and let Coach and Erinn vote out JT so you have the best chance.. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.. something that helps you out.

FYI - I believe the expression is Jack of All Trades, and master of none. From Wikipedia: "Jack of all trades, master of none" is a figure of speech used in reference to a Generalist, a person, that is competent with many skills but is not outstanding in any particular one.

She referred to herself as a "trick of all trades", which is just stonking hilarious. I'd like to think that was intentional.

Two, if you're a Whodini fan - and I assume a singer/rapper from Bed-Stuy would be - then you know the line as: The jack of all trades/the master of one/and the thing I'm at/is called havin' fun . No self-respecting Brooklynite would hear it any other way - ESPECIALLY a

emcee.

Probst stated in his last EW blog that Taj is JT's toughest competition in final two. That's very high praise. I see her beating Erinn and Stephen, and coming down to the wire with JT.

OMG! THAT IS Taj from SWV (Sisters with Voices) !!! I loved SWV...." I get so Weak in the knees I can hardly see...I loose all control and something comes over me" SWV there gonna be some rain got to be some pain if you know what I know sure time will show (and I think you will surely grow) and love will be right here". OMG I am a fan! please come back SWV and do a reunion tour! They were really big in the 90s. CALL TOM JOYNER!!!!

Have you heard them

? They are so on point that it's unfair to be deprived of that kind of talent, especially in R&B. They've grown TREMENDOUSLY as a vocal group since snaggletoof Coko half sang, half whined her way through Weak. I'd argue that the only group that can touch them is En Vogue.

Sisters with Voices gotcha weak in the kneeeees...