Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tamara

she said she knew where it was... so, who knows...

The third clue was pretty specific

She does need to learn to keep quiet though. Because once the idol is played, that's it.

Based on Sandy's interviews aftering being voted off, she said that Taj promised she would not write Sandy's name down...so that's why she wrote Joe, but why Joe instead of Sydney, I don't know.

Maybe she made the same promise to both since both knew they could have been going home and was thinking down the line if she needed their vote to fall back on?

That's one long sentence! Sorry :/

I only had to read it twice to follow it.... :animated_rotfl:

Maybe, or he was a "throw away" vote...but who knows?

And you know this with certainty how????

Whoa, had to do a double take -- asked one king a question, and the other answered. I need a smiley with a spinning head! :animated_rotfl:

Taj just about pissed her chance away tonight... I think picking Stephen was a bad choice... He said the idol was his, because he had it in his pocket, but without Taj's help, he wouldn't have it in his pocket... I got a bad feeling about Stephen now...

Taj, Lets Kick Ass next 2 competitions...

I think Sydney needs to leave there next tribe.. I scared for brenden though...

Stephen, He is shady.. But look at the rest of her trib.. he was probably the best.

Yeah, I agree. I kept yelling "Are you CRAZY? Don't let Stephen keep it!" so loud that my husband came in the room to see what I was yelling about Stephen (that's our oldest son's name and he thought I was yelling about him! lol). I'm hoping this inter-tribe alliance somehow works out but I fear that not all of them will make it to the merge. Both Taj and Brenden are walking on thin ice right now.

I didn't understand why Taj got so grumpy. Maybe just PMS?

Come on Taj keep your head in the game and make me proud.

I don't know why she flipped out. I guess, not having been in that situation I couldn't say for sure, but it seems like you should go somewhere alone and scream instead of taking it out on people, KWIM?

She'd better figure out a way to get that HII back in her own possession. Dumb move, for sure.

Extremely EXTREMELY dumb move. I don't think this alliance thing is going to pull through.

Especially not if Taj keeps ticking off her teammates. And on the other side, they are on to Brendan, and only a matter of time before they figure out that Sierra is in on it too. They had better hope for a merge soon.

Yup, I think this alliance might crumble fast..... But hey, I could totally be off base too.