Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tamara

Ones again a good Ep My Girl Taj is playing a good game so fur i just hope Stephen can keep his mouth close and not tell JT wich i dont see happening Love this year of survivor cant wait for the next show it looks like a good one too

Taj<3333

She is a good player. I see her going far. She is one tough cookie.

I would love to see a huge upset of a secret four... 2 from each tribe taking control of the game. I love seeing this kind of backstabbing!

The more I see of Taj the more I like her. A real woman -- you go girl!!

Why did she write down Joe's name? I'm so afraid that's gonna bite her next week! My guess is that she promised Sandy she wouldn't write her name down or something...or maybe they'd all decided to vote for Sydney and Joe got everyone to change their vote for Sandy, which t'd off Taj. Did she ever mention in the episode wanting to vote for Joe? Maybe I missed something...

His name came up I think when they were talking in the water, but I don't think anyone ever actually talked about voting for him. I agree with Kayo, I think she didn't want to vote off Sandy, and this was her act of defiance. And next week sounds like it gets better. I do hope they go after her and she blindsides THEIR BUTTS with the HII. She could basically pick who she wants to get rid of if they decide to vote her off.

I think its like a ghost vote in BB seaosn8.

Nobody knows who it was.. I think she knew Joe wasnt leaving, I dont know why she voted for him..

I think maybe she was hoping for a tie, and then they could battle it out, and have no one to blame but themselves in the end really... JMHO though...

Looks like she gets into trouble next week... Hope she does find the idol.

She should. That final clue was pretty specific I think. I would hope she wouldn't be telling folks to kiss her patoot if she didn't have HII at the ready! :animated_rotfl:

Taj and JT

F2

Not a spoiler. I don't know any spoilers.

Just my wish

me too... I can't belive that the person (Taj and JT) I like, others at mortys like too...

LOL - I am surprised you like her, 123! She's not the usual type that you root for! :giggle:

I dont always root for the "pretty ones"..

I liked Crystal last season too.. and I dont like Sydney this year.. not yet anyways.

Go Razamataj!!

I hope she finds the idol...