Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tamara

taj.jpg

Tamara

So hoping not a Crystal number two. Looks tough, but ends up being brutal at the game.

Wow, she must be bored, cause she shouldn't need the money. If her group was all that, and I know Eddie George had to have made some money, she should be set financially.

Maybe she just wants to be known for something else... idk.

I don't think she'll last long though, especially if ppl get wind of who she is.

LOve her hope she goes fur love her singing group SWV too one of the best singing group of all time

i think she is going to be funny to watch jmo i just want a Women to win survivor i hope she up there in the f3 with Candace they would make i good alli

Taj<33

I'm guessing that, unlike Crystal, she'll win some challenges...which may be a bad thing. She may be viewed as a threat and be eliminated early unless she can make friends easily.

I've never heard of the group but will have to look them up.

SWV was one of my favorite groups back in the 90s...I thought when I saw her with the cast she looked familiar, but I was like, nah, that can't be her! But why not!

Couresty of: REALITYBLURRED

Taj Johnson-George:

I couldn't remember them, so had to look them up on YouTube and found this:

SWV

Song: You're the One

Okay, that one is good but it didnt' really stand out. Then I heard this one:

That one is somewhat familiar, but I can't say I'm able to sing along like I still am with En Vogue and Milli Vanilli.

I like her, she kicked butt in the challenge last night...

Yeah, no way is she gonna win. The others are already doing the "she doesn't need the money" thing. Even if she gets to the end, doubt she'd get the winning votes.

I think Jeff is right - she told because she LIKES saying I'm Eddie George's wife, blah blah.

but previews show her making a strong allaince of 4... so maybe they wont care.. I wouldnt. I would vote for her, just to make the others mad.. Haha.

So far I like her. She is tough and she seems to be keeping it real.

That's one rough tough cream puff! * cackles happily * Loved the way she looked like a linebacker tossing bodies around. :footballhelmet: Imagine her and hubby's s.e.x. life? They'll keep her until the merge for challenges then BOOT!