Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tyson Apostol

So do I. Once Brendan is gone (and it is sounding like he will be soon), then I want Tyson to win.

:animated_rotfl::giggle::grin2::hahohi::laugh4::lol2::smilielol:

I absolutely loved watching the sneer slowly disappear from his face as the votes were read :food-smiley-005:

elle, when you come in here just remember that you get to see him on jury...

Bye Bye Tyson :party_smilie:

Never good to be too smug. He thought he couldn't be beat but at least he wasn't bitter in his closing interview.

LOL @ Erin

well, I detest Tyson, I just do not understand being so hateful to another person like he has been to Sierra, just uncalled for, mean and hateful. As a matter of fact most of this group disgusts me with the way they treat others, yeah I know it is survivor, but this particular season seems really ruthless and the negitve energy being put out by some, coach and Tyson the main ones really brings me down, and I am not enjoying this season at all.

:(

:(:(

:(:(:(

:(:(

:(

*sniff*

(Thanks for trying to cheer me up)

Why??!!? Why do the guys I always lust after always get voted out???

OMG I was so happy to see that blindside. I was afraid when Sierra didn't win immunity, they would all be lemmings and vote her off and we'd be stuck looking at Tyson's fugly mug another who knows how long. BUT YAY, they did the smart thing! So glad he's gone (sorry Elle). :party_smilie:

YAY! I was glad to see that move tonight. Watching Coach and Tyson's expressions was fabulous! If I were Brendan, I'd so be looking for a shirt with a dragon on it. And wear it to the next tribal council. LMAO!

Game on!!

Loved it. I will miss Tyson's jerky personality because he was funny to watch but this blindside was PRICELESS.

i absolutely LOVED tyson, but i have to say, this was one of the best (if not the best) survivor blindsides ever!!

i will miss you tyson, but dude, you got played hard there.

bravo to erinn, taj, jt and steven. you finally figured out how to play the game.

I do believe I heard most of you jump up and shout just at the moment I did.

For a night when the Yankees had a night off, I still scared the neighbors.

Yeah!!

I was so mad at Tyson all through the show because he was so mean and cocky and all righteous...I just wanted to smack him. Then he was so smug at tribal I even yelled at him. When coach was going on and on and on about JT and trust and looking into his eyes I thought for sure that JT would change his mind and vote for Sierra. Then all of a sudden my madness turned into yells of joy and yes, yes, yes....plese let it be Tyson!!! I just loved last nights show! I also was impressed with his goodbye speech...I was honestly expecting something totally different from him.

Great. There goes half the entertainment. LOVED Tyson. M'man! Now we're left with that ugly@ss scrunchy faced whinnnnner. Ugh! Coach goes and it'll be like a bunch of lumps of gray matter sitting around. Only movement would be Lil Stev-o's eyes darting around.

He was so mean.. I couldnt stand him.. there is no reason to put people down like that.. Plus I hate his Arrogance.

The one thing you have to remember about Tyson, though, is that he played the game. Coach and the others sat around eating pizza feeling smug. Tyson, still wanting to not let the game get out of his hands, always played the game. I would rather have someone a little on the mean side be in the game than someone who is whining. So, though I would not like the coach portrayed in this show as a friend outside, I do like him in this game, just as I did with Tyson.

Tyson did play the game. The problem is he played it too well. Being such a physical threat is one sure fire way to get your a$$ sent home. He should have used a few brain cells to remember that. He became comfortable. . . never a good idea.

Tyson was amusing. But he did walk around all 'cock of the walk' and basically rubbed it in people's faces, And that almost always leads to a sneak attack elimination.

So glad that ugly scarecrow is gone!!

I think his personality in the real world is probably the same. The way he treated Sierra was just uncalled for. He deliberatly was cruel to the girl.

I hope coach is next.

oh and i also wanted to add

the best part for me is when tyson made is finale speech he stated that he was outplayed and outwhitted by an idiot...so he must think that sierra was the mastermind behind his demise!

He was very good at the game... I know I will miss him and his wiseass comments.....

But it was a good blindside.

Well being on the jury we have not heard the last of Tyson Apostol. :devilish: