Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Tyson Apostol

Sugar, I really do! The only thing that trumps a bad boy is a hott geek. The only thing that trumps that is a man with an english accent!

Well for all our sake I hope you find one of them and soon...

Wait, you still win in that senario...

Damn, I gotta work on my revenge flaming friendly getting back at stuff...

Well for all our sake I hope you find one of them and soon...

Wait, you still win in that senario...

Don't you mean scenario? (Sowwy couldn't resist). :)

Don't you mean scenario? (Sowwy couldn't resist). :)

If you are going to correct my spelling errors or missed letters, you better get busy... There is alot of them...

Actually thats a good idea... I hereby dub you official Secretary of the whole Kingdom!!

Thanks!!

First order of business, have Tyson thrown in with the lions...

Someone is hooooooorny....

And by someone, I mean Elle...

And no to your question, that would be too good of a death for tyson...

Tyson needs Benji around to deflect attention from him ( or anybody else ).

TYSON APOSTOL???? I take two of those every morning for the arthritis in my knees!!

Oh my, I suddenly have the vision of the creepy old guy on Family Guy in my head, "Oh Tyson, come here boy!" Thankfully I know you're straighter and far more decent than that!

Come on, Elle. Seeing the name, TYSON APOSTOL, reminded me of TYLENOL. THAT'S what I take in the

morning! Geesh!

If you are going to correct my spelling errors or missed letters, you better get busy... There is alot of them...

Actually thats a good idea... I hereby dub you official Secretary of the whole Kingdom!!

Thanks!!

First order of business, have Tyson thrown in with the lions...

And the King has spoken . . . :animated_rotfl:

Wish I could throw him to the lions - I can't stand him. He and Coach are two peas in a pod. Blech!

Yeah, i agree.. Coach, TYSON, And Stephen are my 3 least favorite... Lets see some Blindsides!!

Am I the only one who see a resemblence between Tyson and actor Barry Pepper? This may not be the best photo to compare but it's been buggin me for a while and it just hit me today who Tyson reminds me of.

Picture1.jpg

I don't even know who that is, but I guess there is a slight resemblance.

In response to your request... Tyson, I want your number ;) I'm glad to see that there are other evil mormons out there. That almost makes my heart skip a beat!!

I don't like him, I like him, I don't like him, I like him...yeah...he's not one of my favs but I don't want him sent home. There is just something about him...he is definitly wacky and I get some good chuckles from him! I do think he will make it to the end.

He annoys me, but as long as he isn't trying to get rid of JT, I'm okay with him sticking around. But ick, I find nothing attractive about him.

He annoys me, but as long as he isn't trying to get rid of JT, I'm okay with him sticking around. But ick, I find nothing attractive about him.

Me either. I really don't like his arrogance and showboating. Like I said he and Coach are two peas in a pod. I can imagine if he's in a relationship, it's all about HIM. Elle, he's all yours hun. :)

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be chained for eternity to either, lol! I'd rather have a conversation in a bar with Coach than Tyson if it came to that, though. Not sure why.

There is a huge difference between Tyson and Coach. Tyson doesn't take himself seriously. Yeah, he mouths off and prances around naked now and then but I think it's really all for entertainment purposes...he's just having a good time playing an ass with a sense of humor! Coach, on the other hand, is just an ass, PERIOD. I don't think the self-proclaimed "dragonmaster" has one ounce of a sense of humor and he takes himself WAY too seriously. I don't want Tyson to win but I definitely want him to outlast Coach!

I'm rooting for Tyson to take the win. But until that man learned to chew with his mouth shut, he'd never sit in the same room with myself and food. He wasn't the only one open mouthed chomping though. Several of their momma's failed to teach them table manners. SLAP SLAP SLAP

And LMAO @ him mentioning ladies who want his phone number. Oh yes Tyson.... keep the laughs going.

I guess I can appreciate his asshole"yness" because I get the same way when I'm playing a game. I play to win... it doesn't matter who I have to steamroll to get to my desired goal. I love the manipulation, the deciet, the drama... it's so intense and makes the game I'm playing that much more fun (at least for me). I guess that's also why my friends refuse to play board games with me. That being said, when I've been out played, I don't throw a hissy fit, I nod and congratulate the person and take note of their moves (except for that time I threw the crystal chess pieces at Chris' head... but he use to teach chess so I could never beat him -ugh!-). Take Tyson away from the game though, and I bet he's just a wild, fun person.. but one who isn't mean at all. He seems like he'd be sarcastic and laid back, but not cruel.

Who knows though... but as a player, I like the way he's playing.