Big Brother 1 & 4 - All Episodes

Quirkydude

UPDATE: I now have comple seasons of BB1, BB3, BB4, BB5, BB10 and will soon finish BB6.

Hello...I've recently completed loading BB1 and BB4 episodes to youtube. I'm currently about 80% through BB5 as well.....and BB10 is there from last season. Use the link to get to my page and then click "Playlists". You can pick your season and go straight through, if you wish. Give a watch!

Quirkydude on Youtube

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello...I've recently completed loading BB1 and BB4 episodes to youtube. I'm currently about 80% through BB5 as well.....and BB10 is there from last season. Use the link to get to my page and then click "Playlists". You can pick your season and go straight through, if you wish. Give a watch!

Quirkydude on Youtube

You're welcome....Season 5 is now complete....Season 3 is up next.

best of luck to you finding all of season 3 and dreaming youll find all of season 2

I have a copy of Season 3 that was recorded from the network airing and also a commercially packaged DVD set....so I think I have all of Season 3. I have all of Season 2 that was aired and I also have one episode that was never aired due to the 911 attacks...so I think that makes up all of Season 2. Please give a watch once they're all posted and let me know whats missing.

i see videos (copy right rules) taken off very often..

I've felt the sting of that, believe me. I had to delete 5600 vids from my youtube when the real/live feeds posting issue came up this past season. I went on to post the vids to them directly, but it hurt to delete the old ones. I had season 8 live feeds broken into a playlist for each day and in time sequential order...lots of time put into it. I think CBS is more agreeable to the fact that Big Brother's life's blood is online. Without the online community they would have nothing..and I think that...in a way....they like keeping the show's presence out there in front of everyone during the loooong off-season....but that could just be wishful thinking. My goal is to get every season posted there before BB11 comes around.

It's hard watching season 1, b/c there are so many episodes, and not much of a storyline! It's like watching the live feeds. So different from the rest of the seasons of BB, but still good. I think I'm on video 40 or so, and only one person has left!

Thanks for these - I've been flicking through some of the better comps from seasons 4 & 5, and look forward to catching some from the earlier seasons.

One thing they do highlight though is something we've all been saying - how they've put very little effort into the HoH comps since BB6. In BB4 and especially BB5 there were quite a few comps which weren't Q&A based, and where they were they weren't all done in the booths.

Yeah, in BB6, there were the chance HOH's, like the one with rolling the ball and I remember golfing in BB5. I think they might have done away with that b/c of the outcry from the public saying it wasn't fair to have these 'chance' HOHs, especially when Maggie won an HOH in BB6 from rolling a ball.. Many people didn't like the 'Nerd Herd' and were displeased that Maggie won by luck.

IDK, but since then, those types of HOHs haven't resurfaced. Also stopping in BB6 were the endurance HOHs that were simple, like holding a button. BB might not have liked the fact that those comps would last for hours and hours, but they were fair. It didn't matter how old you were, what size you were, you just had to stand there and hold the button. Now, they want to make them physically demanding, where only the young and small win, ie Daniele, April, Dan.. Those who were older and bigger didn't stand a chance.

Archived